WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have been to Prague a few years ago. But I don't think I got any pictures. My father was a teacher and organized a trip there for his students and I could join. We visited a brewery and had a guided city tour. It was very nice.

Because I don't have any pictures of Prague, I'll show you one I took in Warsaw ;-)

Zapiecek Restaurant!!! I recognize it! Have you eaten any of our traditional dishes while visiting Polen?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Zapiecek Restaurant!!! I recognize it! Have you eaten any traditional dish while visiting Polen?

I always try to eat local dishes when I visite places, but I couldn't remember now. Interestingly I remember this incredibly great goulash I had in Prague.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Facebooh built-in chat works properly since 4 days. I'm impressed, also after latest update tile count and toasts are working for Facebook Beta app. :amazed:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

In my 6 years in the U.S. Navy, I got to see a lot of the world around us, but it is amazing to think how much I have missed. As always, good photographs bring that to you. Nice to have you posting, Chregu.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Trying to get through this day, and have 4 more tomorrow to work. It is stupid hot today. And I get to go over to a friends house and grill all evening for a party. I am melting.....

Quick- someone post a picture of someplace with snow, or something cool before I am a puddle...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Trying to get through this day, and have 4 more tomorrow to work. It is stupid hot today. And I get to go over to a friends house and grill all evening for a party. I am melting.....

Quick- someone post a picture of someplace with snow, or something cool before I am a puddle...

Sure thing, I don't love skiing for nothing! (I think it's very interesting how the clouds seem to cut the picture in half)

Attachments

• WP_20130215_001.jpg
    WP_20130215_001.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 3

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Just watch the hobbit an unexpected journey it was fantastic and I personally prefer the hobbit over lord of the rings! :excited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I liked it too BP. I liked LotR Two Towers and Return of the King as well. Fellowship of the Ring was ok in the sense it set up the other movies. I think Unexpected Journey set up the Hobbit series very well. I thought it was funnier too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was really surprised how good the Hobbit was. Some of the CGI was terrible, some scenes were really over the top, some of the cleverness of the book was exchanged with action effects, but everything else I really enjoyed.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I found it an enjoyable experience. It definitely had that adventure feel to it. More so than any of the LotR movies for me. After I finished watching it, I wanted to watch it again.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I liked it too BP. I liked LotR Two Towers and Return of the King as well. Fellowship of the Ring was ok in the sense it set up the other movies. I think Unexpected Journey set up the Hobbit series very well. I thought it was funnier too.

Yeah I found it an enjoyable experience. It definitely had that adventure feel to it. More so than any of the LotR movies for me. After I finished watching it, I wanted to watch it again.

Exactly the same I was thinking it was better than fellowship, it was excellent start for the next two films and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND TO BE RELEASE!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

IN 3D!!!

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The Hobbit also felt more like an adventure and makes you feel as you were part of the team!

And I want them to SUCCEED!!!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

that's interesting, but I guess I won't take a part due to language barrier. Nobody would understand my review : (
It might be lost between cat videos topic, sadly.
I'm not a racist or something, but well it's a bit irritating when I see cool topics are overlooked because of 23562915 useless topics - 70% of them are Indian topics about Amber update, and other 30% are copies of topics which already exists (really, is it that hard to search before posting?)

Now I'm out because I've reached 333 post count, half of 666. bye! :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm currently downloading Halo: Spartan Assault Lite onto my 520!

Can't wait to play it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs