WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've heard about the incident.

As for the movie, she was an actress, not herself or doing a talk show. She didn't write the script, but just memorized her lines and acted the part of the character she was supposed to be.

I never knew the incident occured until Chregu talked about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just don't go often to the cinema anymore. But now the weather gets worse, I will probably go more often. I never understood that, why are the big movies coming out in summer? That doesn't make any sense, in summer we should enjoy the water and have a barbecue, not sitting in a dark room :)

I haven't been to the cinema's in a while, but i hope to go next week to see jOBS.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never knew the incident occured until Chregu talked about it.

She went on: 'I was the only person in the store. I had dressed myself up extra special because I know that things can get very snobby in these kinds of stores.

'The employees first check out what clothes you're wearing. Therefore I chose a Donna Karan outfit - and even washed my hair even. So nobody could mistake me for a homeless person who got lost in the store.

Oprah Winfrey insists she WAS victim of racism at Swiss store and nearly called Jennifer Aniston to tell her | Mail Online

"I didn't have anything that said 'I have money.' I wasn't wearing a diamond stud. I didn't have a pocketbook. I didn't wear Louboutin shoes. I didn't have anything," said Winfrey on the red carpet. "You should be able to go in a store looking like whatever you look like and say, 'I'd like to see this.' That didn't happen."

Oprah Winfrey expresses regret over media storm surrounding Switzerland purse flap

That doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I just read this and I love how she contradicts herself. ;-)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

After we reach 5000 posts, will the thread be renamed to the 10,000 post challenge? Or maybe 25,000?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After we reach 5000 posts, will the thread be renamed to the 10,000 post challenge? Or maybe 25,000?

I'm for 10'000.

Now this made me trying to do math, which is never a good idea. I'd like to find a formula which allows me to double the initial value and I have no idea how to do it. Like this for the value two: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2^x

Does anybody of you know math?

Edit: Got it, just multiply the formula (2^x) with your value. It's not that hard Chregu, it's not that hard...

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

I haven't bothered to read through the entire thread seeing as it's 488 pages long but I'm sure there is some interesting stuff in there. Anyway, just thought I'd like to mention that I am planning on getting a Nokia Lumia 1020 sometime soon and donate my 920 to my wife. We will then put the 620 away and use it as an emergency backup phone in case one of the other Lumia's goes belly up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Do you think I should prepare for tomorrow, or relax and do nothing for the last time? ...I think I should prepare, but I'm not in the mood.

I would suggest you to relax. seems that you're quality person/worker, you don't really need any preparation. Just enjoy free day, recover after your long walk and no doubt you will handle everything what happens tomorrow :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would suggest you to relax. seems that you're quality person/worker, you don't really need any preparation. Just enjoy free day, recover after your long walk and no doubt you will handle everything what happens tomorrow :p

I will read in a relaxed manner the most important papers concerning my project again, then I will at least know what they expect me to do.

My 8X just stopped recognizing head phones, it did that before but usually a restart helped. I don't want to send in my phone, the replacement during this time will be terrible :-(

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I haven't bothered to read through the entire thread seeing as it's 488 pages long but I'm sure there is some interesting stuff in there. Anyway, just thought I'd like to mention that I am planning on getting a Nokia Lumia 1020 sometime soon and donate my 920 to my wife. We will then put the 620 away and use it as an emergency backup phone in case one of the other Lumia's goes belly up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

that's great, hope that lumia family won't disappoint... your family : )

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I will read in a relaxed manner the most important papers concerning my project again, then I will at least know what they expect me to do.

My 8X just stopped recognizing head phones, it did that before but usually a restart helped. I don't want to send in my phone, the replacement during this time will be terrible :-(

: )

that's it, just find out about expectations, read introduction and you'll do great.

and about 8X... Is there a soft reset option? :p

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

North London Derby
Emirates Stadium
Arsenal FC - Tottenham Hotspur
16.00 BST
GET READY!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99