WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BP, you said the same thing about PS1 release day, PS2 release day, PSP release day, PSP Go release day, PS3 release day and PSPVita release day, so...

That would make almost as many holidays as we have in Switzerland because of Christianity, if BP ever becomes dictator of the world, we'll have at least many days off!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

BP, you said the same thing about PS1 release day, PS2 release day, PSP release day, PSP Go release day, PS3 release day and PSPVita release day, so...

Those were great days as well!

Memories these are the days I celebrate :p

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
eh, just brought tear to my eye. remember that lovely day when I was a kid, and dad bought PlayStation 1 (first, bigger version not this little crap PSOne). That was around 2001-2002... Those cracked Russian games on CD's signed with a pen... GTA London sold to us with GTA 2 cover... LOL Ahhhhh... : (

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I should go to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day for me! I hope I can delay most of my nervousness until tomorrow, usually I'm very good at that.

Have a lovely night, or whatever time of day you might be having!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think I should go to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day for me! I hope I can delay most of my nervousness until tomorrow, usually I'm very good at that.

Have a double McMuffin tomorrow morning with two hash browns that will get rid of the nerves!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

eh, just brought tear to my eye. remember that lovely day when I was a kid, and dad bought PlayStation 1 (first, bigger version not this little crap PSOne). That was around 2001-2002... Those cracked Russian games on CD's signed with a pen... GTA London sold to us with GTA 2 cover... LOL Ahhhhh... : (

That very similar too me as well!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

viel gl?ck!

luiislp

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

I just bought my first car today and I feel really proud. I worked almost two years to get this car and I hope it last me into I get out of college, because I cant afford buying another car lol . Anyway its an Honda Civic EX 08 with sunroof :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just bought my first car today and I feel really proud. I worked almost two years to get this car and I hope it last me into I get out of college, because I cant afford buying another car lol . Anyway its an Honda Civic EX 08 with sunroof :D

Congrats!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Awesome. Great job!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations! That's a cool car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786