WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's hoooot at 4pm in Southern California.

that is true but your in southern cali where you are close to the beach and sea and while us northern cali peeps it never rains in the summer and is also hot:crying:but has been cloudy these past few days :shocked:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What kind of tea do you like?

Before I went to, and while I was in Ireland I drunk a lot of black tea. But at one point after, I just had enough from one day to the other. I then started to drink a lot of peppermint tea and some fruit teas. Since a few months and me stopping to drink coffee I drink mostly green tea :)

What are your morning drinking habits? :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I could never get into the whole tea thing but I know peeps do love their tea in the morning :amaze:

I stopped drinking coffee at work, just out of spite after they changed something with the machines I didn't like, and after a while I realized how nice it is to never feel the caffeine withdrawal during the entire day. So now I drink tea.

But I already liked tea before, I just never drunk as much as I do nowadays.

Oh, I think you live in a very hot area? There I wouldn't drink as much hot beverages either :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Before I went to, and while I was in Ireland I drunk a lot of black tea. But at one point after, I just had enough from one day to the other. I then started to drink a lot of peppermint tea and some fruit teas. Since a few months and me stopping to drink coffee I drink mostly green tea :)

What are your morning drinking habits? :)
I always have black coffee in the morning.

I like black teas in the evening, either black or with milk. My favourites are PG Tips black tea or Twining's Earl Grey tea.

If I visit a coffeehouse and get tea instead of coffee, I'll usually get Chai.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99