WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I stopped drinking coffee at work, just out of spite after they changed something with the machines I didn't like, and after a while I realized how nice it is to never feel the caffeine withdrawal during the entire day. So now I drink tea.

But I already liked tea before, I just never drunk as much as I do nowadays.

Oh, I think you live in a very hot area? There I wouldn't drink as much hot beverages either :)

in the summer I don't drink coffee or tea in the morning I rather drink milk but in the dry winter I have in northern cali I drink a very little bit of coffee and some tea or nothing at all :smile:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

in the summer I don't drink coffee or tea in the morning I rather drink milk but in the dry winter I have in northern cali I drink a very little bit of coffee and some tea or nothing at all :smile:
I sometimes drink iced coffee or iced tea in the summer.

I pretty much quit drinking milk once I reached adulthood. I never liked milk even as a child.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well ima take off to sleep I bet when I wake up I will miss the 5,000 mark :cool: so ima say it already........ *thinks* nah I will say it when I wake up :cool:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

well ima take off to sleep I bet when I wake up I will miss the 5,000 mark :cool: so ima say it already........ *thinks* nah I will say it when I wake up :cool:
Have a good night! It will be interesting to see how many posts there are when you check back in.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You'll have to do this without me. I have to go now.

I wish you all a nice day, enjoy the 5000th post :)

HE SAID IT OMG!!!! hahahah I didn't want it to be the one who said congratz on the 5000 past when we haven't reached it yet :smile:
ok now ima take off hehehe I think I helped with 4 posts today :excited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know what I will say one more thing before I bounce to bed ... have a nice labor day to all that in the U.S.A and I don't mean to sound mean when I say in the usa i don't know if other peeps have a day off tomorrow ..so in that case I:smile::smile: will say have a nice day tomorrow to all :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang now i cant go to sleep because i want to see if we do get to that mark tonight! :unhappysweat:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

you know what I will say one more thing before I bounce to bed ... have a nice labor day to all that in the U.S.A and I don't mean to sound mean when I say in the usa i don't know if other peeps have a day off tomorrow ..so in that case I:smile::smile: will say have a nice day tomorrow to all :smile:
I'm not sure if any other countries beside US observe Labor Day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo