WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess I should look to see what my post count is at some point. Do folks post on any other online forums? The only other place I read and will post on is a sports blog on the New York Daily News.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess I should look to see what my post count is at some point. Do folks post on any other online forums? The only other place I read and will post on is a sports blog on the New York Daily News.

Other places I post most people may find either uninteresting or offensive. On rare occasions I have posted on The Guardian UK.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Every so ofter this thread stalls for long periods. I know I should be working more but I need occasional distraction. :/

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

We have crossed the finish line, but i see we are still driving.

The question Mr. Hunt, is where are we driving to?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Other places I post most people may find either uninteresting or offensive. On rare occasions I have posted on The Guardian UK.

I post on that sports blog because it has that older eclectic mix that is in this thread. There are a few village idiots on that blog too, but they're accepted because they aren't trolling blindly. Most places turn me off too because people just post because "it's the internet! let me open my mouth and post because I can!".

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We started with a very long but interesting seminar, then we had lunch and after that I could order my computer. It will run Windows, so that is settled. Then I had a talk with the professor, cleaned up my desk (nice view here) and now I am preparing for a meeting tomorrow. The people here are delightful so far.

So, lets see how it goes from now :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I had a great day today, I was on a roll, I had the flow within me.

Shown the boss up multiple times makes you feel good!

My work internet went for 30 minutes then it was wacky all day.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

We started with a very long but interesting seminar, then we had lunch and after that I could order my computer. It will run Windows, so that is settled. Then I had a talk with the professor, cleaned up my desk (nice view here) and now I am preparing for a meeting tomorrow. The people here are delightful so far.

So, lets see how it goes from now :)

Do you have your own desk and get to choice your computer?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had very boring day, nothing to remember :p just watching videos about police brutality and police chases on youtube since 2hrs :p just to mention: I'm planning to join police forces after finishing studies : ) If I succeed, I'll stand on the other side of barricade to fight against hooligans and bandits, so be careful Paddy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss