WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had very boring day, nothing to remember :p just watching videos about police brutality and police chases on youtube since 2hrs :p just to mention: I'm planning to join police forces after finishing studies : ) If I succeed, I'll stand on the other side of barricade to fight against hooligans and bandits, so be careful Paddy.

You never stop BIGPADDY from robbing the cake store! :p

Are you joining Police Academy? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I post on that sports blog because it has that older eclectic mix that is in this thread. There are a few village idiots on that blog too, but they're accepted because they aren't trolling blindly. Most places turn me off too because people just post because "it's the internet! let me open my mouth and post because I can!".

Thankfully the places I post to don't have the 'internet' syndrome but there are the occasional troll which gets shutdown pretty quickly. Most are very well thought out post and humourous. Some can be annoying though. Such is life.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
You never stop BIGPADDY from robbing the cake store! :p

Are you joining Police Academy? :p

at first you have to pass physical and psychological test, knowledge test, number of other tests (health, emotional, IQ, personality) if you succeed, they you're out for 6 months to police academy :p It's not that easy because police officers carry weapon, very strict law about guns here, it's not USA : ( and it's not UK, because police officers patrolling streets don't carry weapons in UK, so I guess it's easier to join forces there :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes? In addition I even have my own labor bench ;-)

I have an old Dell with dual Xeon 2.4Ghz CPU 64bit and 8G of RAM, dual 22" monitors and Nvida Qudaro 2000 video card with Windows 7 Pro. Though that sounds all nice and fancy the computer is still sh*t and runs slow.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have an old Dell with dual Xeon 2.4Ghz CPU 64bit and 8G of RAM, dual 22" monitors and Nvida Qudaro 2000 video card with Windows 7 Pro. Though that sounds all nice and fancy the computer is still sh*t and runs slow.

That shouldn't be slow, it should be a beast however it normally a fault of the network somewhere if it running slow.

Trust me I'm an IT Technician.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's due to the additional stuff the IT puts on it that makes a mess out of it. We only have a 100Mb connection as well so that slows stuff down too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't know what they will provide me with, we will see soon enough ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If you want more money I suggest changing careers. IT doesn't pay well. :p

IT pays well it just that I'm on a rubbish wage, I'm just a little bit above minimum wage.

A normal IT Technician can get ?15,000 to ?20,000.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo