WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Loyalty misplaced?? Did that just come from a Sony supporter in a Microsoft forum?
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

just my 0.01$ I personally fell in love with Acer Aspire V3 and it's design. also pretty good inside:
Display: 17.3"
Processor: Intel Core i5 3gen 3210M 3GHz
Harddrive: 1TB
RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB (few variants)
Graphic Card: nVidia? GeForce GT 630M + Intel? HD Graphics 4000 (2GB)
+ Windows 8 aboard.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

just my 0.01$ I personally fell in love with Acer Aspire V3 and it's design. also pretty good inside:
Display: 17.3"
Processor: Intel Core i5 3gen 3210M 3GHz
Harddrive: 1TB
RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB (few variants)
Graphic Card: nVidia? GeForce GT 630M + Intel? HD Graphics 4000 (2GB)
+ Windows 8 aboard.

I'd prefer a smaller screen. Also a SSD and a 4th generation i7 are minimum requirements for me. So I'll have to wait another few weeks anyway, the Haswell options are still very limited :)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I'd prefer a smaller screen. Also a SSD and a 4th generation i7 are minimum requirements for me. So I'll have to wait another few weeks anyway, the Haswell options are still very limited :)

for what do you need 4th gen i7? : ) you have to run highly-demanding apps associated with your job or you just appreciate high standards? :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

for what do you need 4th gen i7? : ) you have to run highly-demanding apps associated with your job or you just appreciate high standards? :p

4th gen just because it's out and I can wait. If I can have a few extra hours of power, why shouldn't I take it?

The i7 because I appreciate high standards, or let's say this requirement is an artifact from my past gamer days ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

4th gen just because it's out and I can wait. If I can have a few extra hours of power, why shouldn't I take it?

The i7 because I appreciate high standards, or let's say this requirement is an artifact from my past gamer days ;-)

Should have just lied and said you needed to crunch the large quantity of numbers and other sciencey things you will be doing. :p

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

ah, thanks for explanation Chreg :p I just wouldn't handle those extra costs for few extra hours :) anyway you should consider buying new powerful Camera haha I'm sorry, I'm just a huge fan of your talent.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Should have just lied and said you needed to crunch the large quantity of numbers and other sciencey things you will be doing. :p

Well, it takes some raw power to handle these 40 MB word documents ;-)

I was working on an (desktop) i5 in my previous lab, and it was always sufficient. But I also want to keep this new computer for at least 5 years.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ah, thanks for explanation Chreg :p I just wouldn't handle those extra costs for few extra hours :) anyway you should consider buying new powerful Camera haha I'm sorry, I'm just a huge fan of your talent.

I had some introductory training with high-end cameras a few years ago, and it's incredible what can be done with those. But it also requires a lot of dedication and will to really invest into these endless options and possibilities. I decided then to stick with easy to handle point and shoot cameras.

It really frustrates me if I see friends using their 3000 $ camera/objective combinations for only taking pictures in auto modus ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99