WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Watching college football...Florida State vs University of Pittsburgh. Early goings...not impressed by Pitt yet...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not really,looking,forward to work tomorrow. Not because i have to dash right to class afterwards, but because it will be me as the only person in my group for tomorrow. Sometimes days like that means the doctors refer a lot of patients for me to see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying to find a good weekend spot to take the ex for her birthday that works around my crazy mid week school schedule. Guess you can say we may get back together again...

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Wow, we reached 5K already? Awesome!

Well, I don't have much to share at the moment, but I'll just say that today's a good day. Final weekend day, for now...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's been a rainy day here in the NYC area on and off. A wet end to a generally weird summer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Merely 162 posts away from 1000. Am I the only person who thinks that the new HTC commercial with Robert Downey Jr is some kinda weird, even for the state of current commercials on TV?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Must be a very chill night on the home front for most folks...i mean, I went away to clean up the kitchen and I still have the last post...guess that means I'm closer to my 1000th...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What is that? Is the Go version different from the PSP?

PSP Go was the more compact version of the PSP. This caused a stir because they took the UMD drive out and made it into a slider model to make it lighter. This was when Sony started to first push the idea of downloading games and did so horribly, as in typical Sony fashion. I like the Go more than the PSP Slim because I didn't have to lug around UMDs. Only thing I don't like about it was how sensitive the power button is. I only play God of War, MLB 07 and Capcom vs SNK on it for nostalgia reasons.

Think of the PSP as the Lumia 920 and the PSP Go as the Lumia 925. It wasn't meant for gamers who had big UMD collections already, but more for the casual types like myself. Still, Sony was Sony and overpriced it...

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

MS just bought/about to buy the part of Nokia that matters the most. Perhaps, now, they will find a way of selling some windows tablets in India.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre