WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I learned something this past weekend ... I learned that it sucks when you ask for forgiveness and the other person doesn't forgive you back :unhappysweat:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I learned something this past weekend ... I learned that it sucks when you ask for forgiveness and the other person doesn't forgive you back :unhappysweat:

Life is like that. Sometimes it can be great, other times it just plainly sucks. Sorry to hear that. :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you would think after you ask for forgiveness and lament what you said that person would have the decentcy of hearing you out or give you a signal to tell " ya I forgive you " :unhappysweat:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you would think after you ask for forgiveness and lament what you said that person would have the decentcy of hearing you out or give you a signal to tell " ya I forgive you " :unhappysweat:

I really can't judge the situation, but I have forgiven people with my mind, but my heart was never able to do the same. In the end this didn't change much, in some cases broken relationships can't be fixed.

Sometimes all we can do is move on, or wait to let time maybe heal the wounds.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really can't judge the situation, but I have forgiven people with my mind, but my heart was never able to do the same. In the end this didn't change much, in some cases broken relationships can't be fixed.

Sometimes all we can do is move on, or wait to let time maybe heal the wounds.
that is true but I have the mind set that I cant stay mad or feel bitter towards someone because I might never know when I want to be forgiving for something that I did . sure im 19 I still have much to learn about life so I cant be mad at people :cool: or else I might end up very bitter :shocked:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, just had a brain fart, with MS owning Nokia hardware, is having Nokia exclusive apps now a conflict of interest?

Before it was Nokia trying to differentiate itself and offer something unique, but with MS owning the OS and hardware, what will that say to HTC, Samsung, etc…

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Morning (again!)

Seems like as if there has been some interesting and some wierd conversations mentioning Foam...

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Hahaha today I saw my Prof use his Surface RT to teach us, using ppt on it and looked like a complete badass with it. Damn! Didn't know some teachers are really keeping up with technology. Anything similar happen to any of you guys?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hahaha today I saw my Prof use his Surface RT to teach us, using ppt on it and looked like a complete badass with it. Damn! Didn't know some teachers are really keeping up with technology. Anything similar happen to any of you guys?

Nope

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My manager against anything new!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What did you do?

I didn't go amazingly far - couple hours travelling there and back and a meeting, but it's just been one of those days that drains you. Weird.

In other news I'm a bit sceptical about the whole Nokia, Microsoft thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs