WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Many moons ago, they had a special edition DVD that came with a red stapler.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just cleaned my co-workers' keyboard and mouse. Good thing in a lab is always ethanol around. It was disgusting...

Well, I don't know what to tell her why I did it, yet ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just cleaned my co-workers' keyboard and mouse. Good thing in a lab is always ethanol around. It was disgusting...

Well, I don't know what to tell her why I did it, yet ;-)

Keyboards are notoriously dirty things.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Well I have a shock for you. It was Canada - Australia - Finland - (return to Australia) - UK. I left Canada with two suitcases. I have no regrets.

I had a friend back in Canada from Jamaica. Really nice guy. I heard that he got sick, I think it was cancer but I don't know how he's doing. For whatever reason keeping in touch with people I knew for years seemed to become difficult. I thought I people would like to keep touch but they can't seem to take the 1 minute out of their lives to type a short email to say 'hi'.

Nice! that's exactly what I meant by "going where it's at" with all those moves.

Some parts of postmodern life is very grinding and isolating. it really places a premium on staying connected with people. i often tell folks i take ownership by saying "i never have time, but i make time for those and whatever i feel is important to me".

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some parts of postmodern life is very grinding and isolating. it really places a premium on staying connected with people. i often tell folks i take ownership by saying "i never have time, but i make time for those and whatever i feel is important to me".

I tried to stay in contact with people, family included, but it always seems I'm the one making the effort. So I just don't bother. I call my mother once in a while but otherwise I don't contact anyone else. One sided communication becomes obvious over time. So I just live my life and enjoy,

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried to stay in contact with people, family included, but it always seems I'm the one making the effort. So I just don't bother. I call my mother once in a while but otherwise I don't contact anyone else. One sided communication becomes obvious over time. So I just live my life and enjoy,

In a related topic, I have lost contact to everyone of my former fellow students in architecture, and for a while now I'd like to contact some of them just to see how they are doing.

But I am a little afraid they could think I only do it to show them that I have become quite successful in my education since I was the untalented quitter back then, and partially I think this could be true. So I'll probably never do it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But I am a little afraid they could think I only do it to show them that I have become quite successful in my education since I was the untalented quitter back then, and partially I think this could be true. So I'll probably never do it.

When it comes to contacting old people I knew I really don't care what they think of me. I am who I am. I've changed somewhat. It's part of growing up and getting older. People have a bad tendency to stick to 'who you were' and not celebrate who you are. The past is the past, you cannot change that but you can change and improve on who you are now. If people don't accept that then they're not people I want anything to do with.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

No longer top commenter oh well....

I blame work even if your next to the router your still waiting a long long time!!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

WPcentral need to put a filter on the latest discussions tab for the next few days.

Whining nokia users creating threads every 5 minutes is really starting to get on my t1ts

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Mindless post

Just to say 1500 baby

wait need to say something meaningful and profound for 1500 posts - mindless is no good.

How about:

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Mindless post

Just to say 1500 baby

wait need to say something meaningful and profound for 1500 posts - mindless is no good.

How about:

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

I would have prefered mindless!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)