WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol, will have to try Gears of War in 3D with the wife... Doubt it will be a good experience, but we'll see

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WPcentral need to put a filter on the latest discussions tab for the next few days.

Whining nokia users creating threads every 5 minutes is really starting to get on my t1ts

Yes I'm a little over the people whining. Wonder what would have happened if they dumped the Nokia name and Lumia brand at the same time. They'd probably have fits.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I also tried to convince my wife to go to Lyon France but she mentioned we just got back from holidays and we're going to Canada soon. (December...) Oh well, can't please them all. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I also tried to convince my wife to go to Lyon France but she mentioned we just got back from holidays and we're going to Canada soon. (December...) Oh well, can't please them all. :p

Wont it be cold during that period?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have nothing against cold weather or the snow. I actually like the way new fallen snow looks, it's pretty. I'm just not a fan of Christmas. I do have a great niece now so that might make it a bit more fun. All the other nieces and nephews are all grown up now.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yes I'm a little over the people whining. Wonder what would have happened if they dumped the Nokia name and Lumia brand at the same time. They'd probably have fits.

Trouble is a lot of people are so clueless they think that's exactly whats happened.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I hope to see the end of pence and two cent pence one day. Can't stand them. Other countries have dropped them lets hope UK follows suit one day.

100% agree - whats the point of something being .99p might as well gust round it up that way getting rid of both 1p and 2p at the same time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Trouble is a lot of people are so clueless they think that's exactly whats happened.

Yes I know. However there is some truth. The deal only allows for the Nokia/Lumia name to be used for 10 years. I personally don't see that happening. I think the Nokia name will drop in 3-4 years and the Lumia name will either be before or after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb