WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MS has only 'purchased' the brands Lumia and Asha. The Nokia name remains with the current company which will focus on mapping and other stuff. We will still have Lumias and Ashas. The phone and the packaging will say Microsoft.

Nope, the Nokia name is part of that package but I did find an article if you look back one or two pages on here that explains they're going to drop it rather quickly, along with Lumia.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Troll comment example:

Sony suck. Their entire line of products is poorly made and guaranteed to break one week out of warranty - the CEO's are all smug, sliver spoon fed college boys with no clue of how to create anything new or inventive and are willing to brainwash the consumers into thinking they are great while removing all your rights as a consumer as you use their products.

This sort of comment - while my true feeling on Sony would definitely illicit a negative response from a Sony fan like BP.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Nope, the Nokia name is part of that package but I did find an article if you look back one or two pages on here that explains they're going to drop it rather quickly, along with Lumia.

Drop it like a bomb....

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Troll comment example:

Sony suck. Their entire line of products is poorly made and guaranteed to break one week out of warranty - the CEO's are all smug, sliver spoon fed college boys with no clue of how to create anything new or inventive and are willing to brainwash the consumers into thinking they are great while removing all your rights as a consumer as you use their products.

This sort of comment - while my true feeling on Sony would definitely illicit a negative response from a Sony fan like BP.

SONY THE WORLD LEADERS IN ENTRAINMENT, FILMS, PS4, MOBILES AND HAS OTHER AREAS TO DIVE INTO!!!

They will not become broke like the rest of them HTC, Blackberry they have innovation in every area and are expanding back to there FULL GLORY!!!

SONY WILL BE KING ONCE MORE!!!!

SONY MUSIC IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICES AND HEADPHONES!!!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

SONY THE WORLD LEADERS IN ENTRAINMENT, FILMS, PS4, MOBILES AND HAS OTHER AREAS TO DIVE INTO!!!

They will not become broke like the rest of them HTC, Blackberry they have innovation in every area and are expanding back to there FULL GLORY!!!

SONY WILL BE KING ONCE MORE!!!!

SONY MUSIC IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICES AND HEADPHONES!!!!

There endeth the lesson on trolling.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Wont ever happen - they wont allow Xbox branding on a Sony device when said device can be used for gaming.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They can do it still it only the gaming not much else and no ones buy a mobile for gaming?.....

Besides browsing and social networking, games is one the features people want out of a smartphone. So no I don't see Sony playing nice with Microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077