WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am looking forward to two days of grand festival in my city. One of the deities is called Gowri and the other Ganesha. Both important figures in Indian mythology. My whole city with its collection of 300 plus temples will be decked up like a bride.

Exciting times!!! Gowri festival is on Sunday. Monday belongs to Ganesha.

All over the city there will be statues of Ganesha, ranging from 1/2 feet to 50 feet!!! Time to roam the city and grab some insane pictures

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

already paid for the class :cool: hehehe i would feel wired dropping my class and also im not a quitter!!!!!!! :evil:

I left an entire bachelor degree course 2.5 years in...

But French is also hard for me. I've learned it for years at school and for a few months in Paris and I still can't say a word.Which is a pity :/

Wanted to take a course this semester, but a friend told me that the courses require a lot of homework, and I think I have enough pressure else at the moment.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am looking forward to two days of grand festival in my city. One of the deities is called Gowri and the other Ganesha. Both important figures in Indian mythology. My whole city with its collection of 300 plus temples will be decked up like a bride.

Exciting times!!! Gowri festival is on Sunday. Monday belongs to Ganesha.

All over the city there will be statues of Ganesha, ranging from 1/2 feet to 50 feet!!! Time to roam the city and grab some insane pictures

Sounds great, I really would like to see it. But I will also take your pictures, you'll have to post some here! :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I left an entire bachelor degree course 2.5 years in...

But French is also hard for me. I've learned it for years at school and for a few months in Paris and I still can't say a word.Which is a pity :/

Wanted to take a course this semester, but a friend told me that the courses require a lot of homework, and I think I have enough pressure else at the moment.
for me its like some words look like Spanish and I say them in Spanish but its wrong :unhappysweat: then sometimes you don't even say the whole wrong just half of it :confused: its just like a very snobby language but I still like how it sounds :smile:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
for me its like some words look like Spanish and I say them in Spanish but its wrong :unhappysweat: then sometimes you don't even say the whole wrong just half of it :confused: its just like a very snobby language but I still like how it sounds :smile:

I did three years of French in my secondary school didn't know anything before and I still didn't know anything when it was finished which you can choice want you wanted to do in the third year which was options.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did three years of French in my secondary school didn't know anything before and I still didn't know anything when it was finished which you can choice want you wanted to do...

3 years of French .....YIKES i would not survive 3 years of French :crying:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Just read the quote!!!

Then CAKE!!!

It was mandatory when you start secondary that you do all subjects before options french I had to do until I could pick my options for year 10 and 11 which you choice from a list of options with three to select from...

I Didn't pick French!!! :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It was mandatory when you start secondary that you do all subjects before options french I had to do until I could pick my options for year 10 and 11 which you choice from a list of options with three to select from...

I Didn't pick French!!! :evil:

Cake was mandatory? I would have loved to go to this school.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

another confusing topic...... subnetting ......its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to understand ...... its like my mind is blown with this :confused:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why does searching for a place to take a short break have to be so painful? Skyscanner isn't that great and taking a ferry somewhere takes too long. Sigh.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
another confusing topic...... subnetting ......its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to understand ...... its like my mind is blown with this :confused:

That easy just get a book and read it or search the internet, as an IT Technician I would help you on the matter however you took my CAKE!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077