WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That easy just get a book and read it or search the internet, as an IT Technician I would help you on the matter however you took my CAKE!!!

the books doesn't help and well i just end up confusing myself even more :grincry: and it wasn't me it was my twin that was writng that:angel: * eats cake while typing away *

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not sure what that is, what is it?

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I tried it out when it became free to play. I liked it initially and played it until I had to make a political decision with a lot of pros and contras. If I want to decide complex things, I have my life, I don't need that in a game.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

the books doesn't help and well i just end up confusing myself even more :grincry: and it wasn't me it was my twin that was writng that:angel: * eats cake while typing away *

Simply Subnetting is creating multiple logical networks on your main network.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I tried it out when it became free to play. I liked it initially and played it until I had to make a political decision with a lot of pros and contras. If I want to decide complex things, I have my life, I don't need that in a game.

Oh then no I haven't I played battlefront!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is one of the protocols for the internet which allows the device to connect to the internet.

ehhhhh i was asking more about custom ipv4 addresses and default subnet mask...... i think it just seems confusing on how to get the default subnet mask from ipv4 address :confused:

this is a special announcement : you will see me posting stuff about school like this it might be boring and might be interesting ... i think :winktongue:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
ehhhhh i was asking more about custom ipv4 addresses and default subnet mask...... i think it just seems confusing on how to get the default subnet mask from ipv4 address :confused:

this is a special announcement : you will see me posting stuff about school like this it might be boring and might be interesting ... i think :winktongue:

Oh why didn't you say so, I give you all the answers tomorrow it been a long day today if that alright? :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yay im done with my windows infrastructure class!!!!!!! now to go home ... wait never mind I forgot I don't have the car with me ..... TIME to wait for the bus!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yay im done with my windows infrastructure class!!!!!!! now to go home ... wait never mind I forgot I don't have the car with me ..... TIME to wait for the bus!!!

I am going to bed now.

I've decided that it isn't so bad I don't know how to go on tomorrow, as I really can't know it. But I just feel uncomfortable keeping senior scientists in our lab busy with stuff like showing me how the PCR machine works... Writing everything down is the key to reduce questions I have to ask, I guess.

Have a good night everybody!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am going to bed now.

I've decided that it isn't so bad I don't know how to go on tomorrow, as I really can't know it. But I just feel uncomfortable keeping senior scientists in our lab busy with stuff like showing me how the PCR machine works... Writing everything down is the key to reduce questions I have to ask, I guess.

Have a good night everybody!

Yes specially when there busy building the doomsday machine! :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo