WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yay im done with my windows infrastructure class!!!!!!! now to go home ... wait never mind I forgot I don't have the car with me ..... TIME to wait for the bus!!!

That will be like a ton of bricks if it your first day back! :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So there are signal problems in the middle of rush hour on NJ Transit. I'm stuck on the train, watching others go by as we sit 3 mins outside of my connecting stop. Sigh. I'm late for class but had a good lunch date even though I barely ate. Compromises, I guess...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought SONY was calling it the Xperia Z1 to go with Z theme. :p

lol. Nice try. I, for one, liked the Xperia Z and would buy one. The Xperia 2 was a terrible follow up to the X1, and along with the competing console interests, have ensured that you won't see a Z1 version with WP8.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I tried it out when it became free to play. I liked it initially and played it until I had to make a political decision with a lot of pros and contras. If I want to decide complex things, I have my life, I don't need that in a game.

I wanted to get into an online RPG. Then I realized that they take too much time. I also play counter strike. I know its not the same, but decided to get Order & Chaos on the phone. My first online RPG experience.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to get into an online RPG. Then I realized that they take too much time. I also play counter strike. I know its not the same, but decided to get Order & Chaos on the phone. My first online RPG experience.

MMOs of any type simple take too much time if you are trying to be really good at it. You play Counter Strike original/source/GO?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm clueless when it comes to any games. I haven't gotten into games since my Atari 2600 bit the dust back in 1987.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm clueless when it comes to any games. I haven't gotten into games since my Atari 2600 bit the dust back in 1987.

I don't have the attention span for games like I used to. Now-a-days, games with extremely unique gameplay (Portal) or games with great stories and characters (Bioshock: Infinite) are the only types I touch.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't have the attention span for games like I used to. Now-a-days, games with extremely unique gameplay (Portal) or games with great stories and characters (Bioshock: Infinite) are the only types I touch.
I prefer games like Texas Hold'em (but IRL, and for real money).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I know! Now if only the Selective Service law believed that...
One of my friends in college missed graduation, since she reported to the Army. She was an ROTC major. She's been in for over 20 years and is still in, even though she could have retired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss