WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the word innovative should be banned from use during tech presentations.

Nothing is innovative anymore - its all been done - people just copy with varying degrees of change to get away with not landing themselves with a lawsuit for copyright infringement.

Just watched the reveal video for the new Sony Experia Z1 phone. Apparently its made of a innovative one piece aluminium body. Now where have we seen aluminium bodies on phones?? iphone? nokia 925?

How the feck can it be innovative if at least two other companies have already done it!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the word innovative should be banned from use during tech presentations.

Nothing is innovative anymore - its all been done - people just copy with varying degrees of change to get away with not landing themselves with a lawsuit for copyright infringement.

Just watched the reveal video for the new Sony Experia Z1 phone. Apparently its made of a innovative one piece aluminium body. Now where have we seen aluminium bodies on phones?? iphone? nokia 925?

How the feck can it be innovative if at least two other companies have already done it!!

I think your wrong SONY was correct to use innovative foe there amazing product range and every device SONY makes is pure MAGIC!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey BP get a room so you can be alone with you playstation... Way too much love there... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The problem with going to France is that I really like the food here. So much for the diet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're just relaxing a bit before we go out. Was a long trip to get here. Started early in the morning.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some real nice churches here (I like the architecture) and there's a fine art museum. Along with Joan of Arc history. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Last holiday until Christmas. Then I have to subject myself to family. :p

You live in a beautiful part of Europe. I'm jealous. I was trying to convince my wife to fly to Lyon instead and then drive to Geneva. LOL

I would love to live in the UK for a while. I think the grass is always a little greener on the other side. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss