WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It pisses me of too. HTC HD2 would come to mind for another early aluminum phone.

All HTC made from since the HD2 for their high end phones was some mix of aluminum...that's why they are pain in the asses to repair when they break, but super gorgeous to look at...

Still, i will say that Sony, Nokia and HTC are always spot on from a design perspective...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far so good...got half of the parts for my 8X repair project and will hopefully get the rest on Monday. Should have it completed by next week...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think something wrong with my laptop since I dropped it from 10 feet two months ago?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It been slow and gets hot very fast might have to use the insurance and get a replacement.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

SMH. I doubt I will buy a laptop again. It's either tablets with keyboards or desktops for me.

I've decided against a desktop mostly because of presentations I'll have to give and I'm not a gamer anymore.

I thought about buying a tablet, but after a few weeks of consideration I've decided that I still don't really know what they are good for ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've decided against a desktop mostly because of presentations I'll have to give and I'm not a gamer anymore.

I thought about buying a tablet, but after a few weeks of consideration I've decided that I still don't really know what they are good for ;-)

MY desktop bare bone kit is too kick *** for me to give up. 😊. These days I use my tab for internet browsing and note taking in school. There are just days that after work it is better to lie on the couch reading the news than sitting around another desk to surf online. When the weather gets hot, I'm asking for trouble being on my desktop alot.

So I type my papers and manage my media on the desktop. Because I don't have a windows tab yet, everything is written OneNote and I'm uploading my class readings onto Skydrive for access.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

MY desktop bare bone kit is too kick *** for me to give up. . These days I use my tab for internet browsing and note taking in school. There are just days that after work it is better to lie on the couch reading the news than sitting around another desk to surf online. When the weather gets hot, I'm asking for trouble being on my desktop alot.

So I type my papers and manage my media on the desktop. Because I don't have a windows tab yet, everything is written OneNote and I'm uploading my class readings onto Skydrive for access.

If I had gotten a laptop for work I'd have maybe bought a desktop. But I don't feel like using one of these crappy university laptops which I could borrow when I have to give a seminar...

For notes I still prefer paper.I am old school like that. ;-)

God, this scientist in World War Z is annoying, no real scientist would talk crap like this: "Nature is a serial killer". That's just terrible script writing.. Also he was introduced as a neurobiologist but talks about viruses. Didn't they find an infection biologist?

Great, I should have just waited a few minutes ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss