WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What I wanted to say is that I sometimes read something and think about my own situation. What comes out doesn't really have something to do with anything, but write it anyway ;-)

I didn't read that, my mind does that as well specially when it long a paragraph I just go off to imagination land and fill in the gaps....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...I'm still debating on what to do. I want a Lumia 1020. Don't want AT&T. I like the Ativ S and 920, because I can get them cheap. BP hasn't given me enough money so I cannot buy both...what should I choose?

If I could take the 920's camera and put it in the Ativ S, I'd be set. I know the strengths of each thoroughly, but I still cannot choose...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So...I'm still debating on what to do. I want a Lumia 1020. Don't want AT&T. I like the Ativ S and 920, because I can get them cheap. BP hasn't given me enough money so I cannot buy both...what should I choose?

If I could take the 920's camera and put it in the Ativ S, I'd be set. I know the strengths of each thoroughly, but I still cannot choose...

Wait for the SONY Windows Phone!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is BigPaddy your SugarDaddy? Or why does he give you money? ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

the choices that we have to deal with in life :cool: we can either get this or that but never get both

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I hope this newly opened bar in my street won't be a success, the noise is quite uncomfortable. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow night. If it's cool it is okay ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is BigPaddy your SugarDaddy? Or why does he give you money? ;-)
I give your facetious comment 🍰🍰🍰🍰! I like to always keep BP positing to build the thread's post count. He would never give me money...he's too busy eating these....🍗🍖🍔🍕🍟🍪🍩🍰🍺🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍭🍰🍰🍰🍬🍰🍰🍰.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I give your facetious comment ! I like to always keep BP positing to build the thread's post count. He would never give me money...he's too busy eating these.....

You just want my money and not my love! :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb