WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can here a woman talking on the phone, discussing very loudly and in detail green salad. It involves also a meeting that can't happen right now, but tomorrow will be okay. And she is only interested in the salad.

I'm not sure if she speaks about drugs in code or something. And now I can hear somebody sing, sounds very much like karaoke. It's past ten, how long will it take until somebody calls the cops?

This new bar is confusing, nobody told me that it will open here when I moved in. Well, I don't care right now. I want to go for a run early tomorrow as it will be again a very hot day. Closing the windows, going to bed. Good night everybody.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I can here a woman talking on the phone, discussing very loudly and in detail green salad. It involves also a meeting that can't happen right now, but tomorrow will be okay. And she is only interested in the salad.

I'm not sure if she speaks about drugs in code or something. And now I can hear somebody sing, sounds very much like karaoke. It's past ten, how long will it take until somebody calls the cops?

This new bar is confusing, nobody told me that it will open here when I moved in. Well, I don't care right now. I want to go for a run early tomorrow as it will be again a very hot day. Closing the windows, going to bed. Good night everybody.
Ugh! The only way I'd be living near a bar is if I was the bar owner.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well its Friday night and looks like Im doing the same after being single for a few days , playing league of legends, listing to Pandora and looking on this tread for some laughs :cool: I need to find something else to do. OH OH I know ill ask .... what do you peeps do in your free time :smile: maybe that will give me some ideas to do something

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's funny because I'm listening to Slacker, not Pandora, but I'm also streaming music.

WHAT!!! PANDORA FTW!!:devil: just playing ....... I tried slacker for a while but I could never understand it but I like Pandora just because ive used Pandora a lot and I like it more ill give slacker another shot someday :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well looks like ima take off now good night all I will see if I post here tomorrow to take away BP's cake and eat it!! :evil:

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Had my first phone related accident today.

I was using my phone on the street. It had just stopped raining. There were a lot of puddles on the street. I had just finished my call and the phone slipped! I caught it with my left hand and it slipped again! It twirled in the air three times and landed screen up on a water puddle. Without even looking for incoming traffic I lunged for it, picked it up and removed the panel. The back panel was completely wet and so was the area around the camera.

Luckily, the phone was just fine. Three scratches - 2 on the back panel and 1 on the frame where it says NOKIA. Phew!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers