WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WHAT!!! PANDORA FTW!!:devil: just playing ....... I tried slacker for a while but I could never understand it but I like Pandora just because ive used Pandora a lot and I like it more ill give slacker another shot someday :smile:

I wanted to try those streaming services but Nokia Music has me covered with every possible music amenities I could ask for.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to try those streaming services but Nokia Music has me covered with every possible music amenities I could ask for.

Me too. Nokia Music is great. I like the mix radio feature. My 1 year subscription on purchase of the phone ended and I purchased a recharge voucher. It was surprisingly cheap- about INR 280 (US$ 4.50) for three months. I've never felt the need for Pandora etc.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Anyone know of or have heard of a HTC Harmony codenamed phone before now?

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Me too. Nokia Music is great. I like the mix radio feature. My 1 year subscription on purchase of the phone ended and I purchased a recharge voucher. It was surprisingly cheap- about INR 280 (US$ 4.50) for three months. I've never felt the need for Pandora etc.

That is what I like about Nokia Music. Especially for us in India 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Any bowling fans on the thread? I haven't gone bowling in a while and I'm tempted to take a manager in one of the departments I work with closely after work...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm just listening to Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead Or Alive in a volume which certainly isn't good for my ears, and now I'm wondering if it is socially acceptable to like some songs of Bon Jovi, or if it has to be my guilty pleasure?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm just listening to Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead Or Alive in a volume which certainly isn't good for my ears, and now I'm wondering if it is socially acceptable to like some songs of Bon Jovi, or if it has to be my guilty pleasure?

I was wondering if it was the same to like Green Day.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Bon Jovi absolutely kicks ***. No shadow of a doubt. Some Green Day songs are cool too!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Alright all I had a MAJOR situation today, I lost my wallet in my house however I found it!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Any bowling fans on the thread? I haven't gone bowling in a while and I'm tempted to take a manager in one of the departments I work with closely after work...
I like bowling. I haven't gone bowling in a while, but I used to bowl on 2 different leagues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786