WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd like to make a confession. Whenever I watch an Asian movie, I have troubles to differentiate faces. At the moment I am watching 13 Assassins, and apart from a few key people they look all the same to me.

But after all I'm sure it's the same for Asian people watching a Western movie.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I interrupt this talk of music with a quick update from France. Rouen is very nice. Highly recommended it. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news Australia has elected their version of a far right priminister. Expect Australia to go to pot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why are stores celebrating the anniversary of the tape cassette by selling them again??? Though it was the the start of portable music the quality sucked.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow is a big rush to catch the ferry back to the UK. However we plan to buy lots of bread and pastries prior to leaving Rouen. Thankfully a really good bolongerie is close by. :) They make awesome sandwiches too.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow is a big rush to catch the ferry back to the UK. However we plan to buy lots of bread and pastries prior to leaving Rouen. Thankfully a really good bolongerie is close by. :) They make awesome sandwiches too.

Bring some cake back!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Looks great another awesome innovation product from SONY!

I just fell a little in love with this one. The tablet mode is great to read papers, while it is so high-end it will allow me to use it to work on for years. Maybe the 14 inch version would be better, a 15 inch tablet is huge.

It's been a while since I got excited about a piece of tech, I can't wait for the reviews :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just fell a little in love with this one. The tablet mode is great to read papers, while it is so high-end it will allow me to use it to work on for years. Maybe the 14 inch version would be better, a 15 inch tablet is huge.

It's been a while since I got excited about a piece of tech, I can't wait for the reviews :)

Buy it just go for it!!!

I would love one!

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

I would like to contribute to this 10k challenge... I recently been going back to the gym *shrugs* and it feels goooooood man. Oh and possibly getting a 1020 today as well. I' am torn on which color to get, its between yellow or black? I' am liking the yellow, at the same time any tile color goes with the all black.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Buy it just go for it!!!

I would love one!

Well, it's only announced. I'll pay 2000 Swiss Francs max. If I get another laptop with much better features just without the flip function, I'll think about it again ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

One of these guy in 13 Assassins is really bad-***. If they had thirteen of him it would almost be cheating.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would like to contribute to this 10k challenge... I recently been going back to the gym *shrugs* and it feels goooooood man. Oh and possibly getting a 1020 today as well. I' am torn on which color to get, its between yellow or black? I' am liking the yellow, at the same time any tile color goes with the all black.

It too cold for the gym :wink:

I would personally go for the black.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It too cold for the gym :wink:

I would personally go for the black.

My previous co-worker - this reminds me that I should bake him a cake or bring a bottle of whine or something, as he was always very helpful to me - owned a yellow Lumia 920. I never liked the look of the Lumia 920, it's like the obese aunt of the Lumia 800. However apart from that, personally I think the yellow gets old very quickly.

That's the reason I buy my phones always in the most neutral color available.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

hey, greetings from Warsaw, beautiful and warm evening here ;) last few days of good weather, and then rain, rain and... rain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99