WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am watching The Colony right now, and again they do strange things with biology. A small spoiler ahead.

[WARN]They are terribly afraid of the common flu, because it killed 20 people after the last outbreak. They even kill people that get sick now. That's all good and nice, but where do they get freshly infected? The flu comes back every year in different forms, because the virus can recombine in animals. But in a small group of people, after they were infected, the survivors would have antibodies against this strain. As long as they don't have any contact with animals or other people, they would never have a problem again with the disease.[/WARN]

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

hey, greetings from Warsaw, beautiful and warm evening here ;) last few days of good weather, and then rain, rain and... rain.

I think your bad weather is coming over to us now. It was beautiful until today, but this evening it started to rain and it will keep raining. Today it was awfully muggy, running wasn't much fun like this. Personally I welcome cooler weather...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What does everyone think of thor the darkest hour or something like that?

I seen view adverts but I heard the first wasn't worth watching and I'm not a fan of thor anyway however I got an open mind and it in 3D!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Blah there is nothing to do x.x ill probably end up watching an anime movie or something on amazon

Random: such a lonely day ..... And it was mine. The most loneliest day of my life !!!!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Blah there is nothing to do x.x ill probably end up watching an anime movie or something on amazon

I was most of the day alone. I went for a run, washed my clothes, went for shopping, cooked lunch, cleaned the kitchen and watched some movies.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their weekend. Weather is nice here in the NYC area...guess a makeup for that rain shower during the holiday weekend last weekend.

I'm hanging by my sister for a few moments and I'm really reading for classes next week. Sigh. I need a drink later.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their weekend. Weather is nice here in the NYC area...guess a makeup for that rain shower during the holiday weekend last weekend.

I'm hanging by my sister for a few moments and I'm really reading for classes next week. Sigh. I need a drink later.

I had some carling cider delicious and carling zest bitter of awesomeness!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it been a full day since a tweeted SONY still no response... :crying:
I bet they are in a meeting reading your tweets and the boss is saying " we are going to act like as we are ignoring him because sahib said so "

Special anouncemnt" sahib has just revived word that Sony is making a windows phone"

Disclaimer : in no way am I affiliated with Sony and I'm playing around with BP :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I bet they are in a meeting reading your tweets and the boss is saying " we are going to act like as we are ignoring him because sahib said so "

Special anouncemnt" sahib has just revived word that Sony is making a windows phone"

Disclaimer : in no way am I affiliated with Sony and I'm playing around with BP :p

Awesome I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss