WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In other news Australia has elected their version of a far right priminister. Expect Australia to go to pot.

My father and basically many others who support the party would disagree with you.

Although i don't trust ether parties.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well you know your board when you end up texting yourself ..... So I was playing around with text to speech on my phone ... I didn't think it would work. So I sent a text to my phone and the lady in my phony said " what would you like to do call, reply, or ignore" I said reply then it read me my message to myself and then the lady said " what would you like to say" I said" hi me" then it sent it and go it on my iPod heheh I got all excited that it worked :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My father and basically many others who support the party would disagree with you.

Although i don't trust ether parties.
Yup that's how I am with political parties, I don't trust none of them because they never get along, never keep their promises, etc...., but I always Try to educate myself on both sides :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ima bounce to go play some soccer ill probably be back in a few hours .... I shall see what I miss >:) on this thread !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I'm back and now time to play league of legends!!!!! and looks like I didn't miss much :shocked:

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Today and tomorrow are the festival days. Lots of pictures to take and share.

Which photo service is the best way to upload and share photos on the forum. Please note.

1. It should support direct upload from windowsphone
2. I don't want to use my SkyDrive as it exposes my full name and folder architecture where the photos are stored.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today and tomorrow are the festival days. Lots of pictures to take and share.

Which photo service is the best way to upload and share photos on the forum. Please note.

1. It should support direct upload from windowsphone
2. I don't want to use my SkyDrive as it exposes my full name and folder architecture where the photos are stored.

ehhh im bad at these :unhappysweat:maybe other peeps are more knowledgeable on that topic :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ima take off now ...I wonder what new things I will find here tomorrow :smile: laters all :asleep:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In 2007 I visited my brother who was working in Germany back then. One evening we went to the cinema and watched the dubbed version of Hot Fuzz. I thought it is terrible.

A few years later I watched it again in English and now I think it is one of the most hilarious things ever.

Don't ask me why I was just thinking about that right now.

Spotify plays Kashmir. Such a great song.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

In 2007 I visited my brother who was working in Germany back then. One evening we went to the cinema and watched the dubbed version of Hot Fuzz. I thought it is terrible.

A few years later I watched it again in English and now I think it is one of the most hilarious things ever.

Don't ask me why I was just thinking about that right now.

Spotify plays Kashmir. Such a great song.

Hot Fuzz is the best buddy action comedy ever!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss