WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I went for a run. It was raining heavily, I like running through the forest when it's raining, only the t-shirt gets sticky which isn't too comfortable.

And while standing under the shower afterwards, I was thinking about my USB stick a friend of mine still has. She will be leaving for England in a week and I don't think I'll met her until then, so my USB stick will be gone. It's only 8 GB anyway and I guess I'll buy just a bigger one. But suddenly I had to think back to the times when we all used floppy discs instead of USB stick.

Sometimes it's good times change :)

Do you remember installing software from 10 floppy discs and the 9th couldn't be read? ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went for a run. It was raining heavily, I like running through the forest when it's raining, only the t-shirt gets sticky which isn't too comfortable.

And while standing under the shower afterwards, I was thinking about my USB stick a friend of mine still has. She will be leaving for England in a week and I don't think I'll met her until then, so my USB stick will be gone. It's only 8 GB anyway and I guess I'll buy just a bigger one. But suddenly I had to think back to the times when we all used floppy discs instead of USB stick.

Sometimes it's good times change :)

Do you remember installing software from 10 floppy discs and the 9th couldn't be read? ;-)

I remember the days of formatting the 3.5" and even the 5.25" to double the memory and that was the greatest thing ever. The pace at which technology advances amazes me at times.

I've had my touch pad for 2 years and it is a dual core tablet. My 810, 8X and Galaxy Nexus are dual core. Just crazy amazing to see my ex's S4 is a quad core and my desktop if a quad core.

Still plan to get an Ativ S and get a windows 8 tablet. My sister and I had a long discussion on useful tech yesterday. Even though she's into Apple she isn't an iSheep...like le, she uses what is most efficient for her needs. Since she is into sustainability and food (she's an executive director at a food based organization and a master composter), I bought her a portable solar charger to charge her small electronics.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes it hard to hang onto tech your like because the new stuff keeps coming out. for instance, I like the current crop of WP8 devices. I'd own 3 if I could...Ativ S, Lumia 1020 and 8X. Love the audio on the 8X, love the big screen and storage on the Ativ, love the camera on the 1020. I like my touchpad, but want to get a Windows tab because I use SkyDrive alot and for school I need to type my notes and paper outlines on it. It is just helpful to put some stuff in the cloud.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The note 3 looks so ugly!!!

You know what else is ugly ..... The note 3 with the galaxy s4 Zoom ... Well it would be ugly if it was invented by Samsung ..... Also Sony wont make a windows phone cuse they know BP wants one so thru will make you suffer !!!>:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes it hard to hang onto tech your like because the new stuff keeps coming out. for instance, I like the current crop of WP8 devices. I'd own 3 if I could...Ativ S, Lumia 1020 and 8X. Love the audio on the 8X, love the big screen and storage on the Ativ, love the camera on the 1020. I like my touchpad, but want to get a Windows tab because I use SkyDrive alot and for school I need to type my notes and paper outlines on it. It is just helpful to put some stuff in the cloud.
That's how I am I want to have them all but since I'm a broke college student I can't buy anything cept for the essentials :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Twix mix very addictive!!!

Marshmallows are addicting ... I remember my second semester if college I went to the dollar store and I bought 2 marshmallow bags and then I started to eat it and after an 30 minutes to finished the bag and I got super hyper in my java programming class I could not pay attention :3 so moral of the story never eat a bag of marshmallows during class :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Marshmallows are addicting ... I remember my second semester if college I went to the dollar store and I bought 2 marshmallow bags and then I started to eat it and after an 30 minutes to finished the bag and I got super hyper in my java programming class I could not pay attention :3 so moral of the story never eat a bag of marshmallows during class :p

This is not really eaten often in Switzerland. Personally I don't like it much.

But we fed them to alligators in the Everglades which was fun.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's how I am I want to have them all but since I'm a broke college student I can't buy anything cept for the essentials :p

I'm a broke full time graduate student who works full time as well. It's also about the essentials for me too, make no mistake. It's why many times I may keep a phone for a year, keep it in brilliant condition and sell it to get something else.

For me, ideally I would love only a Ativ S and a 1020 because the Ativ S has a big screen where I can read my articles for school and do stuff comfortably on the phone...the 1020 well, that's for keeping up with the picture taking stuff I like to do. But I don't want AT&T in charge of software updates so I will wait until I can get a 1020 international model or the Rogers model.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is not really eaten often in Switzerland. Personally I don't like it much.

But we fed them to alligators in the Everglades which was fun.
So I must be a big alligator in Switzerland because I like marshmallows :3 ahhh good times I want to eat some marshmallows again :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm a broke full time graduate student who works full time as well. It's also about the essentials for me too, make no mistake. It's why many times I may keep a phone for a year, keep it in brilliant condition and sell it to get something else.

For me, ideally I would love only a Ativ S and a 1020 because the Ativ S has a big screen where I can read my articles for school and do stuff comfortably on the phone...the 1020 well, that's for keeping up with the picture taking stuff I like to do. But I don't want AT&T in charge of software updates so I will wait until I can get a 1020 international model or the Rogers model.

If it was up to me I would get the surface pro for my documents , an Htc one variant on windows phone, the 1020 for pictures but if I want that I need a better job XD the 3 days I look forward to Is payday, financial aid day and Friday !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heheheh I Just noticed .... No matter how I old I get I still act like a 5 year old with stuff I like ... I jump up and down and get all excited !!!! Hurray for my inner child :) looks like I haven't lost him yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb