WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Heheheh I Just noticed .... No matter how I old I get I still act like a 5 year old with stuff I like ... I jump up and down and get all excited !!!! Hurray for my inner child :) looks like I haven't lost him yet

young at heart is good!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If it was up to me I would get the surface pro for my documents , an Htc one variant on windows phone, the 1020 for pictures but if I want that I need a better job XD the 3 days I look forward to Is payday, financial aid day and Friday !

I like your set up. That's the only thing that I dislike with my 8X...if it was 32GB, that would be nice for me. Still, I've made due with the 16GB before. The 810 is the best fit for me, but the 8GB internal is just too tight. While I don't use a ton of apps, if I finally retire my PSPGo, I cannot keep a ton of games on my 810.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am on my way back to Basel. I commuted this every day for four years but now that I live there it feels so annoying.

Back to topic! I love ice cream over every other edible thing!

...this would provide for a very dirty joke.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am on my way back to Basel. I commuted this every day for four years but now that I live there it feels so annoying.

Dirty jokes are always great for everyone involved...unless you're the **** of the dirty joke or a forum moderator...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well great, I felt happy that I'd learn soon a new English word, namely cenote.

So I browse to dict.cc, type in 'cenote' and what translation do I get? Of course 'Cenote' with a capital c.

Superwkipedia, you gotta save my day!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see what you did there :wink: hehehe funny

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a video to share I think it was very informative so I thank science for that

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ehhhh still trying to figure out what you meant ........ hmmmmmm:confused:

Yes, Daniel, details please...if you're comfortable...its like being in the dark without a flashlight, or in BP's case, the thought of going two days without cake...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My ex is in the kitchen getting the hang of her S4...guess the only thing inspiring about that is me browsing for Ativ S accessories...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel