WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, Daniel, details please...if you're comfortable...its like being in the dark without a flashlight, or in BP's case, the thought of going two days without cake...
what MSFTisMIA said or in bps case the thought of him not loving Sony anymore :shocked: time to get the ENCYCLOPEDIA to understand this more * reaches for my encyclopedia* now to look for it

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

what MSFTisMIA said or in bps case the thought of him not loving Sony anymore :shocked: time to get the ENCYCLOPEDIA to understand this more * reaches for my encyclopedia* now to look for it

I love SONY do you think they will read all my SONY love?!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Yes, Daniel, details please...if you're comfortable...its like being in the dark without a flashlight, or in BP's case, the thought of going two days without cake...
more like 2 hours without the thought of cake.
By the looks of it, SONY gets more of BPs attention than CAKE. Cake don't like that much BP :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She is. I helped her figure out her S Voice controls while grabbing female anatomy. Got to multi task...
dang I wish I had an ex like you .....she still talks to you :crying: but on another topic .... I could never fully understand the s4 as much as I know about tech and I will keep on learning I never understand that why do you need SO many features and now a watch just to use a cellphone I mean I like that that cellphones are suppose to make your life a little easier but you know its getting complicated when they implement an easy mode for their users

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
dang I wish I had an ex like you .....she still talks to you :crying: but on another topic .... I could never fully understand the s4 as much as I know about tech and I will keep on learning I never understand that why do you need SO many features and now a watch just to use a cellphone I mean I like that that cellphones are suppose to make your life a little easier but you know its getting complicated when they implement an easy mode for their users

we parted on good terms for the most part and are now in that grey area where we're seeing if we want to get back together or not, that's why...😊. But having said that, its not all sweet and smooth as it may sound as everything is a work in progress.

She likes her S4. Alot. I recommended it to her, along with her Nexus 7 (2012) for her birthday last year. She's into Android so I leave her there with that. Although she liked the look of my WP8, it wasn't enough for her to switch. I give objective feedback when people talk to me about tech.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I need to buy rain trousers.

It's pouring and I have around 15 minutes to get from the train station home with the bike. I was soaked and have never been so happy to get to my comfy flat.

This happiness will probably further increase when winter is coming...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
but what if they teamed up with Sony and created a cake cellphone ... would you eat it or would you keep it forever :shocked:

that's quite a choice for BP...... Lets see where his loyalty lies ;-) ;-)

Edit: Nooooooo!
The cake rebellion will haunt you forever. You will have nightmares of every Sony product turning into cake and disappearing if you attempt to touch it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OH snaps I just noticed that im behind BP on top posters ...... HECK YA!!!!! first time I ever get there ....... * gets out a speech * I would like to thank my parents for getting me here and I would like to give a shout out to my friends and also all the marshmallows that get me all hyper:confused: and all the likers who liked my posts. I will surpass BP one day maybe when the cake rebellion happens ! :evil:

Last edited:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Here is another question for BIGPADDY: If you get every milestone post on this thread, will you be loyal to CAKE again?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's quite a choice for BP...... Lets see where his loyalty lies ;-) ;-)

Edit: Nooooooo!
The cake rebellion will haunt you forever. You will have nightmares of every Sony product turning into cake and disappearing if you attempt to touch it

my loyalty lies with Microsoft , Nokia, and marshmallows so I have no worries ... until sony comes after me because I know their plans... they are EBIL!!!!!:shocked:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching the South Park Movie, there are some interesting new pieces of vocabulary in there for me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

we parted on good terms and are in that grey area where we're seeing if we want to get back together or not, that's why...��
good stuff... you seem like a good guy.... cant say the same thing about your "ex" because she has an S4 ....... .JKJKJK what ever works for her .... even if it is confusing :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster