WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well ima take off got to do some afternoon stuff then im heading to the park with some friends to play some volleyball. I have to do things to take my mind off my ex :crying: anyways laters all have a good day today

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well ima take off got to do some afternoon stuff then im heading to the park with some friends to play some volleyball. I have to do things to take my mind off my ex :crying: anyways laters all have a good day today

Do the best you can to clear your mind. Like most people, it is always hard when the break up or separation is new...try and enjoy your day...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Week 1 during the NFL is so hard to predict...we've got an office pool going and i think I'm off to a slow start so far with these early games...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It strange when you do a full back up on Windows 8 and it called Windows 7 File Recovery.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It strange when you do a full back up on Windows 8 and it called Windows 7 File Recovery.

Very, actually, I've been trying to convince my father to upgrade to Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. We are still on Windows XP, yep XP...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Very, actually, I've been trying to convince my father to upgrade to Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. We are still on Windows XP, yep XP...

My word get rid, get rid!!!

You could use the update and what better then going straight to W8.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

NFL game pass. Sunday nights sorted for the next 16 weeks

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20130908_001.jpg
    WP_20130908_001.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 11

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

NFL game pass. Sunday nights sorted for the next 16 weeks

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

I think I got hammered in the office pool today...but stranger things have happened...either way, I'm glad football season is back...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I think I got hammered in the office pool today...but stranger things have happened...either way, I'm glad football season is back...

I guess my fantasy team is doing OK... I've got 1 player that plays tomorrow and my competition has the same... But I'm 38 points ahead so far.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im back!!! >:) MUAHAHAH and time to see what I missed .... * looks though the posts* ehhh not much I see except that BP is scared of the cake rebellion :evil: and he showed his true color that he loved Sony more than cake and also that I can see peeps are into football .... that's good I will stay out of that one because I like soccer better and I don't know much about football :unhappysweat:

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Everyone says that to me, if only SONY had a WP device my life of SONY would almost be complete.

I can already see a post in the near future paddy. It will be something like this.

PADDY posted " I finally gave up guys. Bought a Lumia 1520. Then dumped my Sony PS4 for Xbone as well just so that I can complete the circle!! Now if only Microsoft made television, my life would be complete!"

Yep! I can see that happening 😜

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can already see a post in the near future paddy. It will be something like this.

PADDY posted " I finally gave up guys. Bought a Lumia 1520. Then dumped my Sony PS4 for Xbone as well just so that I can complete the circle!! Now if only Microsoft made television, my life would be complete!"

Yep! I can see that happening ��
this!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE hehehe that would be a good laugh :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786