WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

zzzzzzzz I don't wana go back to school tomorrow I have French :crying: its sooo hard oh well that's what I get

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. I feel like I've been gone for weeks the speed this thread moves at. Good thing though that the topics don't shift much. Just the incursion of NFL now...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Also disappointed that I fired up my RT this morning and its logged me out of everything.

And by everything im talking twitter, facebook, Skype, espn, espn fc, outlook (3 accounts) skydrive (2 accounts) Wpcentral, Xbox music...

Basically every app that needs a log in - so instead of having a productive journey into work this morning I spent the entire time trying to remember all my log ins and passwords.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see I dropped completely from the list of top posters. Amazing what three days of low posting does.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also disappointed that I fired up my RT this morning and its logged me out of everything.

And by everything im talking twitter, facebook, Skype, espn, espn fc, outlook (3 accounts) skydrive (2 accounts) Wpcentral, Xbox music...

Basically every app that needs a log in - so instead of having a productive journey into work this morning I spent the entire time trying to remember all my log ins and passwords.

Is there any reason why it did that or did it just 'feel' like it? I'm still in the process of adding software to my laptop after my 'refresh'. Such a long tedious process.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yep - Although you were still making the odd post like myself. Had my little girl this weekend so entertaining my 3 year old is more important than watching BP go on about you know what

Yeah I noticed that. Can't believe he's still on about that. Then again, he does claim to be the craziest.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is there any reason why it did that or did it just 'feel' like it? I'm still in the process of adding software to my laptop after my 'refresh'. Such a long tedious process.

Havent got a clue - as its running 8.1 I can only assume that a system update came through or a load of app updates came through and its installed them all itself hence requiring me to log back in.

Or it could well be because it just felt like it.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I noticed that. Can't believe he's still on about that. Then again, he does claim to be the craziest.

Indeed - although now were both back to pick up the slack from the weekend we should smash the 6k in no time at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Havent got a clue - as its running 8.1 I can only assume that a system update came through or a load of app updates came through and its installed them all itself hence requiring me to log back in.

Or it could well be because it just felt like it.

I would probably go with the updating thing. Though that's not a good thing either. Having to redo all your logins. Rather annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte