WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wonder if there's any people to irritate on those Nokia threads. I see they're still going. Though with more people telling them to get over it. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if there's any people to irritate on those Nokia threads. I see they're still going. Though with more people telling them to get over it. :p

Once the first "Microsoft" branded phone comes out, i think those who will miss Nokia to the point where they'll complain about it will start again. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Once the first "Microsoft" branded phone comes out, i think those who will miss Nokia to the point where they'll complain about it will start again. :(

I understand the complaints to a point. My wife is half Finnish and we have Finnish family so I get the attachment. Also Nokia has been a brand that's been around for long time so I get it. However, that's what happens when you're asleep at the wheel. If I was going to think of a company to buy Nokia MS would have been it. I know all the conspiracy theories around Elop and so on. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant now. My buying a WP was based on Nokia and WP, because I've been using Nokias for years. I thought I would give WP a go. Like many people I'm of two minds about WP. I'll see what happens with WP8.1. I already know of one person who got a WP and is decided it isn't for them.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Personally I cant wait for that, the rumoured MS Surface phone has always been the best looking phone in my eyes even if they were only concept renders.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Personally I cant wait for that, the rumoured MS Surface phone has always been the best looking phone in my eyes even if they were only concept renders.

It will be very interesting to see what's in store for the MS Surface phone. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hmm interesting the web page isn't showing like or thanks buttons after post 6044.

Anyone else got that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium