WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I also get another INCREDIBLY annoying glitch where I cannot see the latest posts, it just jumps up and down and doesn't move to the latest post.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. My 900th post talks about not wanting to go into work today...still tired. It is a long week ahead for me...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I also get another INCREDIBLY annoying glitch where I cannot see the latest posts, it just jumps up and down and doesn't move to the latest post.

I can't view photos anymore on the app. It just doesn't do it. I get keyboard issues as well.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Although regarding my previous post - isn't that what smartwatches are "supposed" to do?

Act as a remote for a larger paired phone?

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site

To me the notification center should be accessible from anywhere in the phone not just the main screen even if it is deep inside the app space (except in full screen app (Games)). So this will be impossible if it is as a tile or a flick left in the start screen (both this case user have to come to start screen).
This leave us with the other options of pulling down from the top (mimicking droid) or do as @mmodimo has suggested in the post.
Wp8 already have a mini notification center which allows interacting with it even if we are in an app or even if the phone is locked. The volume control which pops out when the volume buttons are activated or pressed. Simply extend this to the notification center and everything will be fine even if the screen is locked. Lock button to wake the phone and volume button will get the notification (you can also make it read-only under lock screen) and any one of the volume buttons when the phone is unlocked (definitely clickable/touchable)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

To me the notification center should be accessible from anywhere in the phone not just the main screen even if it is deep inside the app space (except in full screen app (Games)). So this will be impossible if it is as a tile or a flick left in the start screen (both this case user have to come to start screen).
This leave us with the other options of pulling down from the top (mimicking droid) or do as @mmodimo has suggested in the post.
Wp8 already have a mini notification center which allows interacting with it even if we are in an app or even if the phone is locked. The volume control which pops out when the volume buttons are activated or pressed. Simply extend this to the notification center and everything will be fine even if the screen is locked. Lock button to wake the phone and volume button will get the notification (you can also make it read-only under lock screen) and any one of the volume buttons when the phone is unlocked (definitely clickable/touchable)

Yeah definitely in the wrong thread with that one pal. :winktongue:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It also gets sad when your phone is the size of a Blackberry Playbook...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro