WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I meant to watch the Bill Hicks movie of his life. Not sure if I can view it here in the UK or if it's on any of the net movie sites.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've got all his albums in MP3 format. I'd say 90% was fantastic. There were a few bits here and there that are not so great.

I did a bit of a comedy week a little while ago just to break things up - started off with denis leary then went to bill hicks then Derek and clive live (Dudley moore & Peter o'toole) then onto the goon show, spike milligan and peter sellers kill me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did a bit of a comedy week a little while ago just to break things up - started off with denis leary then went to bill hicks then Derek and clive live (Dudley moore & Peter o'toole) then onto the goon show, spike milligan and peter sellers kill me.

I do things like that occassionally. I need more material though. I only have Bill Hicks, Steven Wright, Emo Philips and Denis Leary.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

a Lumia 1020. ��.

I thought about that. The 1020 is a nice phone in general but it doesn't really work for me. I want a physical zoom. Yes mega pixels are important but I want to be able to zoom without distortion. Also the lack of an SD card turned me off the phone.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have big mitts too but the 920 is big enough. I'm not a mining/steel worker with thick fingers. :p

I got thick figures and I work in IT where everything is small so I made my hand more delicate for working with smaller objects....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hmm next phone...

As much as I would love to get the 1020 on an early upgrade it would come at a price. Which being honest I am not willing to pay - so all things considered im going to ride out my 2 year contract with my 8x until October 2014 - who knows what sort of phones will be out then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)