WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

6ft to 6.1ft, I think I'm almost 6.2ft.

Wow you're pretty tall. Is your desk set up correctly for your heigh? I could see that being a pain in the back with all the bending you have to do. I'm only 5'10" or around 178cm.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow you're pretty tall. Is your desk set up correctly for your heigh? I could see that being a pain in the back with all the bending you have to do. I'm only 5'10" or around 178cm.

No my desk isn't sadly some reason the manager decided to buy a three way desk bolted together the manager sits one side to me the other technician the other side im in the middle always getting watch at.

And I do lot of bending and most the time on the floor, it does get painful at times.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No my desk isn't sadly some reason the manager decided to buy a three way desk bolted together the manager sits one side to me the other technician the other side im in the middle always getting watch at.

And I do lot of bending and most the time on the floor, it does get painful at times.

That sucks. Sounds like a horrible configuration.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. Sounds like a horrible configuration.

It is almost intimidating how both can see what your doing, it like having eagle watch you all the time!

But I keep myself out of the office most of the times and still get tins of work done.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Anyone into genealogy in the UK? I'm been trying to track down my great grandmother's family but so far no luck.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is almost intimidating how both can see what your doing, it like having eagle watch you all the time!

But I keep myself out of the office most of the times and still get tins of work done.

There's nothing worse than having that 'watched' feeling. I've only been in one place in the last few years that I was in that kind of position. I didn't like it much.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing worse than having that 'watched' feeling. I've only been in one place in the last few years that I was in that kind of position. I didn't like it much.

It a horrible feeling to have, im currently looking for somewhere else.

I also got warn that one them who I work with or both are putting/stirring me into something for which I will just ignore since im looking for somewhere else anyway and if it comes up to it I'll fight tooth and nail what fun! :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Anyone into genealogy in the UK? I'm been trying to track down my great grandmother's family but so far no luck.

I thought about doing that once - then found out all the information was behind paywalls and sites that wanted subscriptions so I never bothered. May be different now though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought about doing that once - then found out all the information was behind paywalls and sites that wanted subscriptions so I never bothered. May be different now though.

Ancestry.com allows you to search for free but the detailed documents cost money. Depending on how hard it is to do the search you can just get a month subscription.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why not visit a psychic....

(Mysterious and Spooky)

I find it neither mysterious or spooky. I also find those people who supposedly 'talk to the dead' disgusting as all they are doing is profiting off of people who are morning. I know generally how they do what they do and it irritates me all the more. It's one thing if you're doing it for fun, I hate those who claim to 'know'. I'm a skeptic and rationalist. I hate all forms of woo and bogus claims.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I find it neither mysterious or spooky. I also find those people who supposedly 'talk to the dead' disgusting as all they are doing is profiting off of people who are morning. I know generally how they do what they do and it irritates me all the more. It's one thing if you're doing it for fun, I hate those who claim to 'know'. I'm a skeptic and rationalist. I hate all forms of woo and bogus claims.

I go to this garden center for lunch and I heard some people talking about it and I was thinking how much did they charge.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Almost 6200 posts... last I had time to check in, there were just over 5,100 posts...

This thing is a cultural icon here at WPC....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte