WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you want to listen to gossip always go to a garden center tea house, you get so much you will overflow!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I find it neither mysterious or spooky. I also find those people who supposedly 'talk to the dead' disgusting as all they are doing is profiting off of people who are morning. I know generally how they do what they do and it irritates me all the more. It's one thing if you're doing it for fun, I hate those who claim to 'know'. I'm a skeptic and rationalist. I hate all forms of woo and bogus claims.

No problem there. One day when I am feeling frisky, I will have to tell the story of the group of "New Age" believers my Wife was deeply involved in when we first started dating. Just a strange group of ladies.

I am actually okay with some things- The idea of life besides us in the universe is one. Besides the simple idea it is mathmatically impossible we are the only planet sustaining life, I take a lot of comfort in the thought we are not the most intellengent species in the universe.

Stig

Jan 24, 2004
Visit site

Anyone into genealogy in the UK? I'm been trying to track down my great grandmother's family but so far no luck.
You can get a free 14-day trial at ancestry.co.uk. That's more than enough time to find the information you need.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No problem there. One day when I am feeling frisky, I will have to tell the story of the group of "New Age" believers my Wife was deeply involved in when we first started dating. Just a strange group of ladies.

Strange describes most people into that kind of thing. I have a friend who is right into crystal and other woo stuff. She was told once by one of her 'informants' that putting tin foil in her truck would help 'ground' it and would reduce the arguments between her and her partner. Needless to say it didn't work.

I am actually okay with some things- The idea of life besides us in the universe is one. Besides the simple idea it is mathmatically impossible we are the only planet sustaining life, I take a lot of comfort in the thought we are not the most intellengent species in the universe.

I have little disagreement with the possibility of other life in the universe. Whether it is more intelligent than us is unknown. I don't believe in the UFO phenomenon. I highly doubt there's aliens visiting us. The distances are too great and as far as we know at this stage unreachable.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You can get a free 14-day trial at ancestry.co.uk. That's more than enough time to find the information you need.

Yes I know about ancestry.co.uk. I've been using it for some time and unfortunately during the second world war a lot of documents were lost which has made it difficult. I think recently some new documents have come out so I'm going to look again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WOW over 6 strikes of lightning maybe more and it took the power out!!! :p

Would be neat if some of that came this way. I like thunderstorms. :) However it would probably stop the trains. Then again, it doesn't take much to stop the trains.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sup all I'm back again but at school x.x and I don't want go to French ....blah!!!! And ooooohh I see you guys moved in without me D: I have been betrayed *huddles in a Corner while eating pop tarts * no sharing with you guys now /inner kid rant
Ehhhh I could try to comment on thr stuff I missed but it would take to long :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh so now everyone's quiet when I finally post something >.> I will check back later with some cake just because I didn't get any yesterday

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss