WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't wear safety equipment, it's lame... and my organism is no pathogen. But else it looks exactly like this! ;)

Well, it's not really efficient to pour your reagents onto the ground...

but .....but....... but..... its Dexter that guy was cool for a science person he makes it look cool when I was younger :cool:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't wear safety equipment, it's lame... and my organism is no pathogen. But else it looks exactly like this! ;)

Well, it's not really efficient to pour your reagents onto the ground...

Ahh experiments - I remember them well - trying to form water vapour, turning the wrong valve and accidentally causing an explosion mixing pure hydrogen and pure oxygen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought about that. The 1020 is a nice phone in general but it doesn't really work for me. I want a physical zoom. Yes mega pixels are important but I want to be able to zoom without distortion. Also the lack of an SD card turned me off the phone.

I used the 1020 in the AT&T store and based on my uses for it, I love it. Just feel the design is a little stale, but otherwise, I could rock with it well.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think dead pool is mad at me :shocked: yikes note to self don't play with dead pool because he's not the same as the other dead pool :unhappysweat:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ahh experiments - I remember them well - trying to form water vapour, turning the wrong valve and accidentally causing an explosion mixing pure hydrogen and pure oxygen.

Sounds like fun! I try to keep damages to a minimum, I want to stay at this place another few years ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So what did I miss in the tech world apart from the announcement of the Surface 2 announcement and the only 24 hours left until Apple gives its presentation?

Didn't have time today to check my favorite pages.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think dead pool is mad at me :shocked: yikes note to self don't play with dead pool because he's not the same as the other dead pool :unhappysweat:

Nah im not at ya. I just didn't want to read through another 20 post tirade on that company and that dessert. Its been a long day already...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This was back in school - and the teacher was the one causing the explosion.

None of my teachers ever did something like this. Some of them tried to do stuff which is dangerous, just because we wanted them to, but usually it didn't work or didn't have as quite as an effect as we hoped it would.

I think the most fun I had was using dry ice expansion to pop off the lid from small tubes, these things fly for meters. Innocent but fun. ...you can have the same effect with tubes in liquid nitrogen, but there you try to avoid it ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

why must IPV4 be SOOOOOOO hard to understand I don't know whats more hard to understand French or IPV4 :angry: I think ima slap ipv4 with a stick some day
bitchslap.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Watching the DARK KNIGHT RISES!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched The Man From Nowhere and A Bittersweet Life recently, and I found both of them great. American movies just aren't made like this at the moment. Sure, both of them had their flaws, and some of the violence was a little too much, but still, great movies. So I thought I should watch another Korean movie, and went for The Good, The Bad and the Weird.

I'm terribly bored. Maybe it's the humor, Asian movies I've watched tend to have a very slapstick based humor, I don't like slapstick. Still move interesting than those Nolan movies I guess ;-)

Yes, I admit Nolan's Batman movies as well as Inception bore the hell out of me, and it's a pity as everybody else seems to love them. But I like The Prestige and Insomnia. I was never interested in watching Memento, the whole premise just doesn't appeal me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No fruit but you like vegetables in your cake instead? What about black forest or how about Pavlova?

Carrot cake is very common around here, and I always thought it's a very strange idea to put vegetables into a cake. Until a friend of mine made the best carrot cake you can imagine for me. Now I'm on carrot cakes' side ;-)

I promised to bake a chocolate cake for a friend this weekend. I shouldn't forget that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo