WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This looks actually really good. I think I should try making this one for Saturday. I don't know if I can get fresh beetroot though, I'll have to check this.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't. It's a common vegetable, fairly easy to grow.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can talk a lot about food. I'm all for the sub topic. :)

A good chocolate cake recipe is always a good thing. I'm just rather adventurous. There's also raw chocolate cake but that might be a bit much for you take in. :p It's made with avocados.

I eat raw chocolate cake, normal cake, cookies, flapjacks etc.

All delicious!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some fruit should be called not fruit for how delicious they are!

All fruit is delicious. There's not many fruits that I don't like. I have to agree that not all is fantastic. I'm not a fan of grapefruit for example.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Like this 'artificial' burger the media was all over? Created from cells cultured supplemented with Fetal bovine serum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? ;-)

Tasty, truly the new thing for vegans!

All the biologists I have ever met love to eat sweets, and a lot of them like to bake cakes. I think it has something to do with the job, somebody who enjoys following protocols, incubating cells and mixing reagents together, such a person also goes for following a recipe, use the oven and knead dough ;-)

Was the burger cold or is it already hot when it forms and stays hot and fresh or is it cold?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can talk a lot about food. I'm all for the sub topic. :)

A good chocolate cake recipe is always a good thing. I'm just rather adventurous. There's also raw chocolate cake but that might be a bit much for you take in. :p It's made with avocados.

Avocados, the main food source of female vegetarian biology students!

Yeah, I think that's too advanced for me ;-)

I'm going to bed now. Yesterday I slept terribly, I hope tonight is better. Have a good night everybody.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)