WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Feck sake. On cake still. We should just rename the thread BP's cake thread and be done with it. Off to bed. Hopefully your all more interesting tomorrow.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Feck sake. On cake still. We should just rename the thread BP's cake thread and be done with it. Off to bed. Hopefully your all more interesting tomorrow.

I blame others. :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Do you know how many times I have tried to steer this thread to something more current, more timely, more VITAL to the world we will leave our children??

You know... like pie. But, NOOOOOOOO........ ALWAYS BACK TO CAKE!!! TOO MUCH FLUFF IN THIS THREAD!!

(Get it?? Get it?? "Fluff"??? See what I did there??!!!)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Woke up an hour late than usual. Still could get to school on time if I move quickly though. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Shoot, take a couple days off like I did.... You lose an entire Shakespeare play. All typed by monkeys, of course, but still....
Well, at least you're willing to take days off, most of the time I hate taking days off.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Well, My new Look Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked a lot like the old Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Come from ahead to lose. To the JETS. Throw in my Gators with 5 turnovers, and about 120 yards in penalities as they hand the game to a team they outgained 3-to-1, and I may be in line for a long, long season.....

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't know anything about the rules of NFL, I am clueless about the game.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good LORD! I missed an entire evening's posts and there's almost no chance I'll ever understand what's going on now!

In other news: I'm thirsty.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well looks like ima be here awhile so looks like im play a game on my ipod touch to kill time !!!!:grin:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I don't know anything about the rules of NFL, I am clueless about the game.

That's okay. Neither do the coaches of any my teams. Doesn't stop them.

I do forget how international a flavor we have on WPC. The American obsession with our style of Football is a stand alone thing.

If it makes you feel better- I had a blast watching a Rugby game about 2 months or so ago.... without ever really catching on. Sometimes the play would end, other times it would look like it was about to end, someone would kick the ball, and all Hades broke loose all over again. Most fun I have ever had being completely confused.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Good LORD! I missed an entire evening's posts and there's almost no chance I'll ever understand what's going on now!

In other news: I'm thirsty.

Well, share: what will you be using to end said thirst. Our enquiring minds need to know.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I like juice over tea and coffee and I like fizzy drinks the most. I know these fizzy drinks are incredibly bad for my health so I try to only have 1/2 of them a week as a general rule. That leaves some form of juice left to satisfy my thirst. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, My new Look Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked a lot like the old Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Come from ahead to lose. To the JETS. Throw in my Gators with 5 turnovers, and about 120 yards in penalities as they hand the game to a team they outgained 3-to-1, and I may be in line for a long, long season.....

Josh Freeman needs to take that next step for your Bucs to be in the playoff mix. Otherwise...you'll be mired in rebuilding again.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Josh Freeman needs to take that next step for your Bucs to be in the playoff mix. Otherwise...you'll be mired in rebuilding again.

And we wait... and we wait....

This is a contract year for him. I have defended him all the way up to the last four games last year, when he tossed 10 INTs. Now, I just am left wondering how someone with as much talent as him who works as hard as him (all reports say he is truly dedicated a very good study) can be so blah.....

You a Jet or Giant fan, MSFTisMIA? Or a displaced fan of another team?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion