WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And we wait... and we wait....

This is a contract year for him. I have defended him all the way up to the last four games last year, when he tossed 10 INTs. Now, I just am left wondering how someone with as much talent as him who works as hard as him (all reports say he is truly dedicated a very good study) can be so blah.....

You a Jet or Giant fan, MSFTisMIA? Or a displaced fan of another team?

I cheer for the Giants. The Jets suck in ways I need two PhDs to begin to understand. I'm originally a Jaguars fan who watched that team when Brunell, Fred Taylor, Smith and McCardell were in the old AFC Central. I watched Bucs games too and would have loved to see that Jags offense vs that Sapp lead Tampa D in the late 90s.

I learned the NFL by simply watching the games and listening closely to announcers and pre game shows. The first game I watched was that Super Bowl Steve Young shredded the Chargers in 94.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess this is the lull in the thread when the heavy hitters are offline...Well, I will rack my post count up in their absence then...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Very excited today as finally the rest of my repair parts for my 8X has arrived...looking forward to taking it into the repair shop. Actually, I am at a training that is 10 mins away from the repair shop I typically use tomorrow, so talk about convenience...cannot wait for it to be repaired so I can use it interchangeably with my 810...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking to convert my blue 8X to the Verizon employee edition: light grey with yellow accents. The screen is cracked so I'm letting them do the conversion too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Still trying to get an Ativ S. If I can get my 810 sold, would take it. If t-mo wasn't so annoying with their updates, I would be satisfied with the 925. If AT&T was as annoying with their updates, I'd get a AT&T 1020.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to the Gen 2 Windows tabs. Wanted to get a Asus Vivo Smart Tab, but I will wait until I see the Surface 2 and the update to the Smart Tab. I'd like to see the Smart Tab with a full USB slot, slightly sharper screen and the updated Haswell processors. I like the original design, but just want something more power efficient. What I'm really waiting on is Office getting the Metro look.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got too much reading for school. I'm more nervous right now about this speech I have to give in Japanese on Sunday. Technically I am reading a short story I wrote in Japanese. It is a small group (10 persons, including our Japanese teacher). Our Sensei has done this three other times before but I'm still nervous...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just got into the doghouse with my ex...sometimes a truth can sting, no matter how empathetic of the other person's point of view you are whenever you're sharing your feedback.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Week one for the NFL pool at the office was a bust for me...it is winner take all each week and I finished in the middle of the pack. On to next week I think it 20 people in the pool so at $5 per person, it is a nice payout that Uncle Sam doesn't get to tax us directly on. Since we do winner take all in all our sports pools at work, I've come second in the March Madness 2013 and 2013 NBA Playoffs. I got no money though...i felt like the Buffalo Bills of the mid 90s with 4 consecutive Superbowl appearances (they went 0-4 in those games though...)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got too much reading for school. I'm more nervous right now about this speech I have to give in Japanese on Sunday. Technically I am reading a short story I wrote in Japanese. It is a small group (10 persons, including our Japanese teacher). Our Sensei has done this three other times before but I'm still nervous...

yikes I would too be nervous about it If I had to something like that and I didn't know you were taking Japanese you seem more like the European type of person judging by how I see you as. I wonder if Japanese is a hard language to learn?:smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just got into the doghouse with my ex...sometimes a truth can sting, no matter how empathetic of the other person's point of view you are whenever you're sharing your feedback.
yes the truth hurts but at least it helps the other person change in a way .......well at least that's how I see it :smile:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's my contribution to the cake discussion...i'm thinking about making a no bake cheesecake this week. My coworkers and I have decided to do a pot luck lunch on Thursday where we each make a dish to feed three. I got stuck with the dessert and have no time to make anything with my crazy mid week class schedule...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Week one for the NFL pool at the office was a bust for me...it is winner take all each week and I finished in the middle of the pack. On to next week I think it 20 people in the pool so at $5 per person, it is a nice payout that Uncle Sam doesn't get to tax us directly on. Since we do winner take all in all our sports pools at work, I've come second in the March Madness 2013 and 2013 NBA Playoffs. I got no money though...i felt like the Buffalo Bills of the mid 90s with 4 consecutive Superbowl appearances (they went 0-4 in those games though...)

and that I have no comment because I know nothing about that:eek:rly:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
yikes I would too be nervous about it If I had to something like that and I didn't know you were taking Japanese you seem more like the European type of person judging by how I see you as. I wonder if Japanese is a hard language to learn?:smile:

Yup. It is hard to learn. For the record, since you missed it earlier, I'm a Jamaican living in the NYC area. So staying I study Japanese always raises eyebrows.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yikes your on a posting spree I cant even catch up msftismia you must have lots to say heheheh and I guess you could ask bp the type of dessert :winktongue: but in all seriousness maybe some peeps here can help you come up with ideas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos