WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yes the truth hurts but at least it helps the other person change in a way .......well at least that's how I see it :smile:

I see it the same way, but it depends. I use something called motivational interviewing at work (you should google it as it is a nice concept) and in my personal life too. It boils down to people's willingness to make adjustments and change. What I pointed out to my ex was something I'm mentioned earlier...i'm in the doghouse because it's something related to her upcoming birthday, as opposed to the underlying point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

and that I have no comment because I know nothing about that:eek:rly:

no worries...when I first started watching the NFL I didn't know ****, was completely lost all the time. But based on how I learned, I picked it up quickly, the more I watched it. It is an easy sport to follow, actually...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like this spurt has gotten me on the top posters list. My goal at some point is to get on the top thanked list...guess I need to make my words carry more weight...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see it the same way, but it depends. I use something called motivational interviewing at work (you should google it as it is a nice concept) and in my personal life too. It boils down to people's willingness to make adjustments and change. What I pointed out to my ex was something I'm mentioned earlier...i'm in the doghouse because it's something related to her upcoming birthday, as opposed to the underlying point.

this!!!! the trust is what helps people sometimes ... unless if is a life or death situation I would lie but I never understood why someone would not say the truth when its just 2 people .... I think I will say the rest later cuse I have a lot to say :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm off to read for class tomorrow and then bed...will leave this section of the thread in the hands of the pros...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

this!!!! the trust is what helps people sometimes ... unless if is a life or death situation I would lie but I never understood why someone would not say the truth when its just 2 people .... I think I will say the rest later cuse I have a lot to say :p

True but it is never that simple between two people, as you're talking about finding common ground amongst two different ways to interpret life. I think I will stop by but will only say that the married folk will tell you how tricky it is to find common ground in a relationship and much it is worth it when that happens...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Do you ever get the feeling that some people's post count would go to zero if this thread was deleted?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Do you ever get the feeling that some people's post count would go to zero if this thread was deleted?

it depends on who it is. As more of a lurker type, this thread has allowed me to roll with the punches and post more. Still, I don't think your comment fits me because I've started my own threads before and have tried to make meaning contributions in the WPCentral forums. Guess that's the beauty of the Off Topic lunge where all those WPCentral vets and those who get attached to specific threads can post equally...sometimes that sort of evenness and equality is fun...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

for me since I like to talk a lot because I don't really talk to peeps at school because everyone is in their own world and the only person I would talk to was my ex but now since I don't, I usually say what would say here XD

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

As long as you are having fun and not breaking any rules, go for it. This place is supposed to be fun and informative. Makes for a better community.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

True but it is never that simple between two people, as you're talking about finding common ground amongst two different ways to interpret life. I think I will stop by but will only say that the married folk will tell you how tricky it is to find common ground in a relationship and much it is worth it when that happens...

I agree it is tricky and im not even married :eek:rly: sure peeps who are married and together for a long time can go on and on and on and on about this ... I asked and it was long D: anyways but I think the reason why they understand each other is because they went though stuff together and understood to a certain degree each other but even though they have that understanding, which I admire :smile:, that they can never understand each other fully because like you said each one will have 2 different ways to interpret life so when it comes back to saying the truth in a relationship I believe their shouldn't be any secrets because if there is that creates distrust and then so on . but like you said its all about finding common ground only happens when both are open and willing to talk it out .. not just having excuses * cough* ex ........that's what I understood on what the long married couple tell me.... sure I know there is someone is going to disagree but im glad there is peeps like that because if everything made sense then there would inventions because someone disagreed with that person....... and I just noticed I talk a lot .... I think I could go on but then I would turn it into an essay and that I don't want :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I came from somewhere, I just can't tell you where. -_-

oh oh I know where* raises hand* ...... dare I say it .... ehhhhhh when a mommy bear and a day bear meat and get close in a special way....... * thinks* not going there or else it would turn awkward ... is that where you came from :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang I always seem to get on to talk when everyone is asleep and that is no fun ... I end up talking to myself :crying:
awww I started a new page now no one is going to read what I said ....... oh well

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well ima take off now ... and you guys should read what I said I think that could be a good conversation starter ! because I would love to know what all of your thought are on that :smile: laters all

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well ima take off now ... and you guys should read what I said I think that could be a good conversation starter ! because I would love to know what all of your thought are on that :smile: laters all

You guys were busy, I can't read all of that now.
I also don't have anything to contribute to this. Personally I can never tell, relationship I don't give a chance work, relationships I think are very solid break, people who should stay together in my opinion don't and the other way around.

Mostly it is non of my business and I keep out of it, I seldom share an opinion about personal stuff and when I do, I do it to few people.

My phone had the notification light on and showed the charging symbol this morning, but the battery is empty. How annoying.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yup. It is hard to learn. For the record, since you missed it earlier, I'm a Jamaican living in the NYC area. So staying I study Japanese always raises eyebrows.
I've noticed that most English speaking people who are from Commonwealth countries tend to use the Queen's English. I just decided to do something different, so I changed my default language in Windows 8 and in Linux Mint to English UK.

I worked with a woman from Jamaica at one job. She even mentioned O-levels and A-levels.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hey, it appears to be not as bad this time, only 3 pages!

Well, i am back from school, and was hoping to see something on the new iPhone, i don't want one as my replacement, but i'm curious anyway. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05