WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow, that's quite the price jump. I guess that's what happens when it's a collectors edition. I see they have a cheaper version but doesn't look as good as the collector version.

Indeed - its on my things to buy list when I win the lottery.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Although thinking about it with your multi-nationalism wouldn't you have to pay a chunk of tax on a lottery win?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Although thinking about it with your multi-nationalism wouldn't you have to pay a chunk of tax on a lottery win?

Nope. My wife is an EU citizen and I have residency here so I don't see that being an issue. :) I wouldn't buy a new wife however. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My battery is dying in my mouse. I'm thinking it might be time to get a new mouse. I only have PC World nearby so I'll go there to see what they have. Otherwise I'll just buy batteries. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My battery is dying in my mouse. I'm thinking it might be time to get a new mouse. I only have PC World nearby so I'll go there to see what they have. Otherwise I'll just buy batteries. :p

Pc World near me on Tottenham Court Road has a huge gaming zone at the back that do the entire range of products from Razer

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's scary to think how many people lose all the money they won in a short period of time. There's so many stories about it. I think there's even a website.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Pc World near me on Tottenham Court Road has a huge gaming zone at the back that do the entire range of products from Razer

I took a look online. I don't need something that advanced. I would like a rechargeable but I'll see what's there.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I've had tracer's mouse powered with batteries + charging pod... It ened up in trash after two years of painful cooperation :p after this experience I bought a new one with standard PS/2 plug.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

It's scary to think how many people lose all the money they won in a short period of time. There's so many stories about it. I think there's even a website.

Yeah - I imagine it would be quite easy to get carried away. I have a plan though if that magical day ever happened.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've had tracer's mouse powered with batteries + charging pod... It ened up in trash after two years of painful cooperation :p after this experience I bought a new one with standard PS/2 plug.

PS/2 plug????? How old is your computer??? I hate cords. I have too many of them on my desk and wireless mouse is better for CAD work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a couple of guys here at work with a Microsoft Sidewinder. It's nice but I'm not sure what I think of it. It looks slightly clunky and one of the buttons is in a stupid position.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

PS/2 plug????? How old is your computer??? I hate cords. I have too many of them on my desk and wireless mouse is better for CAD work.

I have had the pleasure of using one of these bad boys.

If I could justify the expense of buying one myself for work I would. Also have serious trust issues would worry someone would steal it from my desk where I am now.

3Dconnexion : SpacePilot Pro

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have had the pleasure of using one of these bad boys.

If I could justify the expense of buying one myself for work I would. Also have serious trust issues would worry someone would steal it from my desk where I am now.

3Dconnexion : SpacePilot Pro

?355!!!!!!!!

Nice but way over the top for what I need. I'm not sure if I'd be able to use all the functions here at work. I'll stick to a mouse. Not sure I can get used to a stationary mouse.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My friend has the poor-man's version of this... basically just the middle mouse bit. He uses it for free-cam in games and it works really, really well. He loves the thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo