WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I dont know, maybe its the fact that it doesn't run Android? :p

Just kidding, Those devices are very tempting for their price, and I personally like the Nexus 4 and the new 7's design quite a lot. :)

I like android when it was 2.1 ?clair the best version of android!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Anyone seen any reviews from the so called tech jounos on Windows 8.1 yet. Seeing as its been released.

Or as bias will persist, are they all ignoring it in favour of apples yearly thinner, lighter, more powerful, still does the same update?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Anyone seen any reviews from the so called tech jounos on Windows 8.1 yet. Seeing as its been released.

Or as bias will persist, are they all ignoring it in favour of apples yearly thinner, lighter, more powerful, still does the same update?

I haven't seen any reviews on W8.1 yet. I expect bias and all those people who were crying over the Start button go be ecstatic though. Then those who hate the Start screen will have the option to bypass it now and go straight to Desktop so that they never have to do anything 'different' or experience something 'new' because that's bad. Unless it's made by Apple of course.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What is to review about 8.1? Been using it all day. It is faster than the 8.1 Preview, if anyone is interested to know. Hardware is Acer S3.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

What is to review about 8.1? Been using it all day. It is faster than the 8.1 Preview, if anyone is interested to know. Hardware is Acer S3.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe some of the improvements of the system? Whether it works better than W8. Does it do things better, worse? That's what reviews are for. Is it available for download for PCs or is it just WRT?

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I haven't gone to college since 5 days because i wanted to explore my Lumia 520 and Windows Phone. Got it on Thursday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sigh...always never liked travelling at this time of rush hour...AMTRAK has priority for of course we have to sit and wait until they pass through...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sigh...always never liked travelling at this time of rush hour...AMTRAK has priority for of course we have to sit and wait until they pass through...

I find the term 'rush hour' funny these days, it's more like 'rush hours'...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Whenever this happens, it means that the train that I'm on usually crawls into NYC - yup, literally run at a slower speed. I've seen this 15-20min ride turn into an hour before. That's a real asspain, if you ask me...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have the ISO 64-bit from my MSDN subscription. I upgraded my 8 from this ISO and already removed the Preview. People is cosmetically different but functionally the same. Other built-in apps don't show significant difference from Preview.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Whenever this happens, it means that the train that I'm on usually crawls into NYC - yup, literally run at a slower speed. I've seen this 15-20min ride turn into an hour before. That's a real asspain, if you ask me...

The trains here in the UK stop or get canceled all the time due to various reasons. Weather is a big one, slightest bit of snow and the whole thing comes to a halt. Then you have the people steeling cable for copper. Unfinished engineering work or signaling issues. Then there's everyones favourite of the odd person jumps in front of one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find the term 'rush hour' funny these days, it's more like 'rush hours'...

it's the truth. I'm literally 2 stops away from NYC, but those two stops are major transfer points so during the rush there are a ton of trains passing through, which can be good and bad at the same time...

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

5 days to check out a phone??? What were you doing with it?
I've come from Android background after using it for nearly 3 years. So i find it difficult to shift from such an open environment to close one. Besides im a tech blogger and my love for mobiles is too much which made me to do this. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Maps still sucked for my location, but Calendar has cosmetic and functional change, which is good. It runs faster, yes I said it already, and Office 2013 responsiveness is testament to that, for one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The trains here in the UK stop or get canceled all the time due to various reasons. Weather is a big one, slightest bit of snow and the whole thing comes to a halt. Then you have the people steeling cable for copper. Unfinished engineering work or signaling issues. Then there's everyones favourite of the odd person jumps in front of one.

I'm often amazed that things rub as smoothly as they do during rush hour. When it doesn't you get to see how chaotic things are. I give the transit people mad props for their great work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6