WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've come from Android background after using it for nearly 3 years. So i find it difficult to shift from such an open environment to close one. Besides im a tech blogger and my love for mobiles is too much which made me to do this. :)

Ah I see. Still, 5 days.... oh well, whatever works for you. I switch between WP and Android as I have an Android Tablet. I also came from Symbian so WP was a shock to the system.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Maps still sucked for my location, but Calendar has cosmetic and functional change, which is good. It runs faster, yes I said it already, and Office 2013 responsiveness is testament to that, for one.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Have the IE bugs been ironed out? Is using on screen keyboard back to normal speed instead of t y p I n g a n d th er e be in g l o ng pa u s e s ?

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

Its fun to use it! That's the main reason why i enjoyed it :)
Ah I see. Still, 5 days.... oh well, whatever works for you. I switch between WP and Android as I have an Android Tablet. I also came from Symbian so WP was a shock to the system.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its fun to use it! That's the main reason why i enjoyed it :)

I guess. I'm still on the fence about WP so I'm a little cautious with my praise for it. Yes it has a lot of good points. Not sure if I ever described it as 'fun to use' though...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, if anyone is interested. I bought a new mouse. If you read the previous pages you might have seen the discussion.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Well my Surface RT is still on 8.1 Preview and that's what I'm really interested in if the performance get even faster.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After I've watched all these Asian movies I felt for a second totally out of place when I heard the two Japanese guys in the lab talking to each other :)

Don't have time to read the thread and contribute to the current topic ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Shadys back back again ....oh wait I mean me �� sup all it looks like I'm the last one to come onto this thread and I have time to kill because I am waiting for my bus �� it takes a while to get here

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
A while ago I wrote that it's allowed to work as a prostitute with 16 and to have sex with them in Switzerland.

Just to keep you in the loop, this was finally changed now. Intercourse with a prostitute under 18 can be punished with 3 years of prison.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A while ago I wrote that it's allowed to work as a prostitute with 16 and to have sex with them in Switzerland.

Just to keep you in the loop, this was finally changed now. Intercourse with a prostitute under 18 can be punished with 3 years of prison.

Yikes I read it wrong and thought it said you worked as a prostitute �� and well its good they changed the law for that !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ehhhh I don't know much about mouses all I know is that there is gaming mice and all purpose mice so I don't know�� much about that topic

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well ima take off now because I don't like to be on my phone while on the bus cuse I wana try to talk to the person sitting next to me �� hopefully its a chick and not a guy ��

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Going to be a long day at work.... have independent inspectors evaulating my boiler plants today. Boss is freaking out having kittens, and just worried about every little piece of dirt and such. For two weeks he has been dreading this, when I know we are prepared. The inspectors will be looking at safety and operations which we are really good. Sigh.....

Deep breathe.... relax...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss