WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Going to be a long day at work.... have independent inspectors evaulating my boiler plants today. Boss is freaking out having kittens, and just worried about every little piece of dirt and such. For two weeks he has been dreading this, when I know we are prepared. The inspectors will be looking at safety and operations which we are really good. Sigh.....

Deep breathe.... relax...

As long as the plants are watered you'll be fine :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Going to be a long day at work.... have independent inspectors evaulating my boiler plants today. Boss is freaking out having kittens, and just worried about every little piece of dirt and such. For two weeks he has been dreading this, when I know we are prepared. The inspectors will be looking at safety and operations which we are really good. Sigh.....

Deep breathe.... relax...

Nothing worse than a boss worried about inspectors.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've always like Logitech. The new mouse is nice. Still getting used to it though. It's a lot better than my old one.

They do some good speakers as well - picked up a 5.1 surround sound of theirs about 8 years ago and its still going strong - was the only one at the time that offered two optical audio outputs

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They do some good speakers as well - picked up a 5.1 surround sound of theirs about 8 years ago and its still going strong - was the only one at the time that offered two optical audio outputs

My mouse I just replaced (which is still good) I had for quite a few years now. I honestly don't remember when I bought it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The works wireless is shocking one side it works on the other well it doesn't.

Biggest issue with any wireless technology is interference. Unfortunately there's a lot of people completely ignorant of this idea and think wireless is bulletproof.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I dont know, maybe its the fact that it doesn't run Android? :p

Just kidding, Those devices are very tempting for their price, and I personally like the Nexus 4 and the new 7's design quite a lot. :)

Yeah they're pretty cool. The camera is shod-fest 9001 though on the N4. Now as the camera isn't too important (Hello Lumia 920/1020) it would be nice. Different devices for different situations. But I can't justify it. Even though having the Ubuntu phone could sway me away from WP.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah they're pretty cool. The camera is shod-fest 9001 though on the N4. Now as the camera isn't too important (Hello Lumia 920/1020) it would be nice. Different devices for different situations. But I can't justify it. Even though having the Ubuntu phone could sway me away from WP.

I seriously considered the Nexus line prior to taking on WP. I own an Android tablet and I like it but it's not a Nexus. I will seriously consider alternatives to WP if WP8.1 turns out a disappointment. Thankfully I can get by with WP but I do hope some good functionality comes it's way.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I seriously considered the Nexus line prior to taking on WP. I own an Android tablet and I like it but it's not a Nexus. I will seriously consider alternatives to WP if WP8.1 turns out a disappointment. Thankfully I can get by with WP but I do hope some good functionality comes it's way.

I was almost swayed by android thanks to SONY however there offering was the SONY XPERIA T at the time which could have been better but now!!!

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I guess. I'm still on the fence about WP so I'm a little cautious with my praise for it. Yes it has a lot of good points. Not sure if I ever described it as 'fun to use' though...

i feel the UI and overall feel is amazing compared to Android. But lacks at other things as openness to modifications, number of apps etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i feel the UI and overall feel is amazing compared to Android. But lacks at other things as openness to modifications, number of apps etc.

I'm more concerned about functionality than apps and mods. Though apps are important.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte