WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I missed the 'I am batman' discussion from early on. Suffice to say neither BIGPADDY nor Laurie is batman. Because I AM BATMAN!!!

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I missed the 'I am batman' discussion from early on. Suffice to say neither BIGPADDY nor Laurie is batman. Because I AM BATMAN!!!

Here you are!!

How many times do I have to tell you "Robin" that be what you are. Don't pretend to be ME!

- The Real Batman

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here you are!!

How many times do I have to tell you "Robin" that be what you are. Don't pretend to be ME!

- The Real Batman

Why do I sudenly have this picture of a lunatic asylum with people shouting "I am BATMAN!", "No I AM!"....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So that was annoying. Can we move on from the comic book heroes as they don't exist....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

So that was annoying. Can we move on from the comic book heroes as they don't exist....

Ok moving right along - twitter feeds are lighting up with all the tech sites asking what people think apple will be showing off today. From the replies it would seem not a lot of people care.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok moving right along - twitter feeds are lighting up with all the tech sites asking what people think apple will be showing off today. From the replies it would seem not a lot of people care.

That's interesting. The Apple hype can only last for so long. People get fatigued and then it slows, then people stop caring. I'm sure the media will be awash with the news claiming how fantastic everything is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Still, every time I pass an Apple shop the damn thing is full. Though this could be due to people just wanting to play with the things.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That's interesting. The Apple hype can only last for so long. People get fatigued and then it slows, then people stop caring. I'm sure the media will be awash with the news claiming how fantastic everything is.

Yep doubtless they will pinch ideas from android and WP and call them innovative and pass them off as stunning new features.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't bother with twitter much either. Not that I find it confusing or anything I just don't find it that interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yep doubtless they will pinch ideas from android and WP and call them innovative and pass them off as stunning new features.

I thought they did that with iOS 7 :p I'm guessing the phones will be just the same size as the i5. I'm hearing more and more people wanting larger phones now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb