WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Still, every time I pass an Apple shop the damn thing is full. Though this could be due to people just wanting to play with the things.

I cant actually bring myself to go in one of their stores. The temptation to cry out "APPLE SUCKS" is too great.

Or to walk in with my surface and stand next to the ipad section to recreate some of the surface adds MS rolled out

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I cant actually bring myself to go in one of their stores. The temptation to cry out "APPLE SUCKS" is too great.

Or to walk in with my surface and stand next to the ipad section to recreate some of the surface adds MS rolled out

I think I've been in only one and it was on a quiet day.

I don't personally think Apple sucks, they make good products and advertise well. Their fans are annoying.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't bother with twitter much either. Not that I find it confusing or anything I just don't find it that interesting.

I wasn't on twitter until I got my 8X - just seemed to be a part of the people hub integration I was missing out on. Its a good source of news, info and comedy - depends on who you follow of course. Can be pretty helpful too if you follow companies you have interest in. That tweet I fired to O2 today about my stuff not syncing - got a reply in 5 mins. Would have to go on a mission calling some clueless adviser that wouldn't be able to give me an answer if I didn't have access to them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice when things work well. I know that twitter can be good but I'm finding less and less interest in social media lately.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yikes I read it wrong and thought it said you worked as a prostitute  and well its good they changed the law for that !!!

I worked a wide variety of jobs, I have never had to do this job. For various reasons I don't think I would have been too successful in this anyway.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't personally think Apple sucks, they make good products and advertise well. Their fans are annoying.

Apple can be annoying too. I think in the presentation when they first released FaceTime they were all like: "We love you, we love each other, we love our business partners, all we ever want is that everybody is happy!!!"

...that's just annoyingly hypocritical.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apple can be annoying too. I think in the presentation when they first released FaceTime they were all like: "We love you, we love each other, we love our business partners, all we ever want is that everybody is happy!!!"

I agree but I find most advertising and IT presentations pretentious, annoying and boring.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I love you too :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)