WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I need new friend on facebook, the ones I have are dull. LOL!

I don't have Facebook anymore. I wasted to much time on it, just to get annoyed. Most of my better friends have Facebook, but don't use it at all. So I was on the save side ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In half an hour, the next Apple presentation will begin! Finally we will know if I have to buy an iPad. At least if they present it. But if not we get at least bored to death by the "innovative and revolutionary" iPhone 5S and 5C. Maybe we will see even a Smartwatch, this would be great, a real revolution after Samsung has one on the market for years.

That means only one thing for me, I have to get ready... to go to the store and get some groceries.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

In half an hour, the next Apple presentation will begin! Finally we will know if I have to buy an iPad. At least if they present it. But if not we get at least bored to death by the "innovative and revolutionary" iPhone 5S and 5C. Maybe we will see even a Smartwatch, this would be great, a real revolution after Samsung has one on the market for years.

That means only one thing for me, I have to get ready... to go to the store and get some groceries.

I thought it was at the end of the month?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Let the count up begin!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The iphone 5c looks so disgusting I want to be sick, not as good looking as Nokia low budget range!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923