WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like the scam that is the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C are in full swing...

In other Windows related news, my 8X is in the shop getting repaired. Hopefully I get it soon...the guys I use say they're backed up which means I don't plan to check in with them until monday.

In other news I need to phase out my TP. I do need a windows tab for school. The version of Android I have is acting up on my TP and I'm trying to streamline and not have to use WebOS to document in. Guess it means old pen and paper until I see the new offerings. I would buy that Asus Smart Tab, but I don't plan to buy anther tab until I finish school in 3 years so I want to see what the Gen 2 models have to offer.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Well, the C in iPhone 5C does not stand for Cheap after all 😒. That thing is still mighty expensive.

I am not an apple fan ( al though I fully intend to buy an iPad because Microsoft refuses to sell Surface in India) but it is good that apple has decided to stick to being a premium brand. That is how it is meant to be.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, the C in iPhone 5C does not stand for Cheap after all . That thing is still mighty expensive.

I am not an apple fan ( al though I fully intend to buy an iPad because Microsoft refuses to sell Surface in India) but it is good that apple has decided to stick to being a premium brand. That is how it is meant to be.
Are you getting a regular iPad or an iPad Mini?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

Running was good, except of the two ladies I met on the way back who were exactly as fast as I was. Both of them were even carrying stupid looking drinking bottles and talking all the time, they were also much smaller than I was, and still, they ran as fast as I did.

At that point I just imagined that they haven't run for 55 minutes previously, like I did, and they certainly had some breaks. Gotta protect my ego. But those two were fit, no denying.

al though I fully intend to buy an iPad because Microsoft refuses to sell Surface in India

If I'd buy a tablet now I would always prefer a iPad to a Surface RT. They are good devices. However if I'd buy one now, I would wait for the refresh. The leaked iPad shells look fine with the thinner iPad Mini like bezel. But the waiting game can be annoying, I wait for good Haswell notebooks since summer and it seems I can get my hopes up for November ;)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

There is absolutely no way I could have done any running outside yesterday. It was 35[SUP]o [/SUP]C here yesterday. The air-conditioned gym and the treadmill were nice, though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Those who are very loyal towards Apple, don't want the latest specs, they want a phone that works.

Let's hope that stays with iOS 7. iOS 6 was pretty good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is absolutely no way I could have done any running outside yesterday. It was 35[SUP]o [/SUP]C here yesterday. The air-conditioned gym and the treadmill were nice, though.

That's terribly hot! Since last weekend temperatures dropped quite a bit here. From almost 30? to 14? today. But until the end of the week temperatures will rise to 20? again. Which are perfect early autumn temperatures in my opinion :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I want 35C heat!

It was 10C down here and it's Spring! Spring!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not trying to say that 64 bit shouldn't be on phones. I just think it doesn't matter a thing for the iPhone at the moment. I much rather see Android as a candidate for the need of higher RAM, but as Android is Linux based it shouldn't be that hard for Google to provide a 64 bit version.

You know something. I didn't realise you were talking about the new iPhone with regards to the 64 bit processor. I wasn't paying any attention at all to the release. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This morning was the dawning of a new era in mobile computing. Apple released a cheap iPhone!... .sort of. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I will gladly exchange my weather for yours. Its 30C and 89% humidity here. It's too hot to step outside.

I don't miss the heat anymore (I lived in Brisbane Australia) and I sort of missed having seasons, though the UK seasons are a bit wacky compared to what I was used to. Also with the ability to take a short flight somewhere to get 'warmer' weather there's nothing to really complain about. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't miss the heat anymore (I lived in Brisbane Australia) and I sort of missed having seasons, though the UK seasons are a bit wacky compared to what I was used to. Also with the ability to take a short flight somewhere to get 'warmer' weather there's nothing to really complain about. :)
How hot does it get in Brisbane?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro