WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning all - since I seem to have started some weird breakfast trend yesterday I thought I'd share my weird breakfast today. A small slice of meringue. We literally don't have anything else in - going shopping today!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Looks like we have Apple Crumble - share price down -2.8%

And that's all im saying on the subject

Im more interested in the 1020 that gets released in the UK tomorrow - I love my 8x but damn if the prospect of 41mpx pictures isn't appealing

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all - since I seem to have started some weird breakfast trend yesterday I thought I'd share my weird breakfast today. A small slice of meringue. We literally don't have anything else in - going shopping today!

What? No chocolate or anything to go with it??? What kind of breakfast is that! :p

I always believe in having oats or some cereal on hand for emergencies.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

No chocolate or anything. I'm not sure you could even call it a breakfast. *adds oats and cereal to the shopping list*

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks like we have Apple Crumble - share price down -2.8%

And that's all im saying on the subject

Im more interested in the 1020 that gets released in the UK tomorrow - I love my 8x but damn if the prospect of 41mpx pictures isn't appealing

It will be interesting to see how the 1020 goes here. There hasn't been much news on it. If it's light enough my wife might consider it as she's the better photographer. I'm not that great.

I'll wait on upgrading until next year. I have to see what happens with WP8.1 first.

As for Apple, well it wasn't all that thrilling but there are people here who are chuffed with the news of a 64 bit processor and the finger scanner. Great innovations... o_O

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

It will be interesting to see how the 1020 goes here. There hasn't been much news on it. If it's light enough my wife might consider it as she's the better photographer. I'm not that great.

I'll wait on upgrading until next year. I have to see what happens with WP8.1 first.

As for Apple, well it wasn't all that thrilling but there are people here who are chuffed with the news of a 64 bit processor and the finger scanner. Great innovations... o_O

Seriously?? Your pictures blow away most of the ones ive seen on here. You have an eye for a good photo - Unless of course your wife took them.

Yeah - my head is telling me to wait till 8.1 as well - but something is niggling at me that the 1020 is going to be the pinnacle on smartphone cameras for a while. I may well see out my contract and upgrade next October then pick up a 1020 sim free cheap for when I plan on going sightseeing or on holiday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Seriously?? Your pictures blow away most of the ones ive seen on here. You have an eye for a good photo - Unless of course your wife took them.

Yeah - my head is telling me to wait till 8.1 as well - but something is niggling at me that the 1020 is going to be the pinnacle on smartphone cameras for a while. I may well see out my contract and upgrade next October then pick up a 1020 sim free cheap for when I plan on going sightseeing or on holiday.

The pictures are mine. LOL! I get lucky occasionally. My wife is way better, where I get two to three shots that are good, hers is usually 80-90%.

If I was to get a 1020 I would personally wait until it was unlocked and SIM free. I have no desire to have any connection to any carrier as I think they are all scum for mucking about with the updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss