WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That overclockers site do some great purpose built media centre cases. Bit pricey mind you but all depends if you want a useful display on the front.

I didn't want anything too fancy. I didn't even want a disc player. Just something to use for online content really.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That not true they have moderate good support and service!

My wife's laptop was a year old when W8 came out. They still haven't released drivers for the SD card and have no plans to. Not only that but I had to find alternatives to fix other bits. That tells me everything I need to know about Sony.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My wife's laptop was a year old when W8 came out. They still haven't released drivers for the SD card and have no plans to. Not only that but I had to find alternatives to fix other bits. That tells me everything I need to know about Sony.

Don't get me started...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That William Shatner picture reminded me of a video I saw on a Facebook feed recently. However I don't have access to YouTube at the moment. It's basically a Star Trek spoof of that Miley Cyrus twerking thing. It's quite funny.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've seen some buses have wifi on them. Pretty amazing.

There's supposedly free wifi on the airport bus near my place but it doesn't work well. I want to see wifi on trains or at least a better mobile signal would be nice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So glad tomorrow is Friday and a short day. :)

My Friday is pretty filled, including a meeting with my boss...

I have a Available profile space of 40 MB. This was filled up by Firefox. I wrote the IT guy and he came and fixed it, only that I now don't have cookies and a browsing history anymore. I think I'll write him again tomorrow, or maybe he screens my computer and knows what I'm writing right now!

Davingtons

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

There's supposedly free wifi on the airport bus near my place but it doesn't work well. I want to see wifi on trains or at least a better mobile signal would be nice.

I've used wifi on the GNER trains a few years back when it was free and it wasn't that bad. I'd like to see wifi on local trains though. That would be good.

I've seen the signs for the wifi on the buses but never tried it so I don't know if its any good.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

This. I don't know why they cant boost the signal of the drivers telephone line and turn it into wifi - Obviously any driver comms would take priority but it must be doable over the thousands of miles of overground and underground lines.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've just ordered the computer. The Asus with the cheaper GTX660. But I think I'm half an hour too late that I could pick it up at Saturday. We will see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb