WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well i would be bumping the count to 7k more vigorously but just spent the morning in a hospital waiting room with zero signal. Will be in work soon though so thread boosting will commence in earnest

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is a picture of the 'Big Clock'. It's rather nice and the carvings under arch are nice but I didn't get any of those. It was again not easy to get a good picture, this time it was due to the crowds of people.

WP_20130907_057[1].jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well i would be bumping the count to 7k more vigorously but just spent the morning in a hospital waiting room with zero signal. Will be in work soon though so thread boosting will commence in earnest

Hopefully it was nothing too serious?

Davingtons

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

At my work there's a few iPhone 5 people. Hardcore Apple fans. Most have iPhone 4S. All the BB I see are most definitely corporate. Until a viable alternative presents itself it will stay BB at my work. I have seen a number of SG4s here as well.

If I could just put my "Get off my lawn voice" on,

BB still seems to be popular with the youth of today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I could just put my "Get off my lawn voice" on,

BB still seems to be popular with the youth of today.

That's weird. I personally wouldn't go near a BB phone. I have seen a few young people with them. I'm guessing it's the keyboard. However I know many people who have used a BB and didn't like it that much. I don't really see it surviving much longer. Then you'll see corporations probably dropping it.

Davingtons

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

That's weird. I personally wouldn't go near a BB phone. I have seen a few young people with them. I'm guessing it's the keyboard. However I know many people who have used a BB and didn't like it that much. I don't really see it surviving much longer. Then you'll see corporations probably dropping it.

Yeah, I used to have a BB but got rid a few years ago. My company is primarily iPhone now so even corporate wise they're disappearing. The main place I see them is on the train, when I would say probably about 1/3 the phones I see are BB.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah wonder how long that will continue now outlook supports imap

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I also haven't seen many BB devices in a while. Mainly see Samsungs, iPhones and a few Nokia 520's here and there

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

BBM should have been obsolete a while ago. Text messaging is unlimited and free on almost all contracts now

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah wonder how long that will continue now outlook supports imap

Unfortunately there's other issues with WP that makes it unappealing to major corporates. So until MS sorts that out you probably won't be seeing many large groups taking up WP.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Who is Outlook IMAP aimed at? Doesn't it support Active Sync that most people use anyway?

I don't know enough of about the different systems to know what the difference is and why it's good. Most corporations don't allow webmail anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans